Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine said Ultra for everything but I put it all on extreme and it still does between 130 and 144fps everywhere I went. I bet I wouldn't be able to tell between ultra and extreme anyway though.

Comment

Yep, mine even defaulted to 1400p. I knocked it up to full fat 4K and it seemed to be fine so I'm not sure the benchmark is as reliable as last time around

Comment

Great result, nice to see the series is continuing to build on its stature.

Still amusing about how selective MS is about when it reveals figures though

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Great result, nice to see the series is continuing to build on its stature.

Still amusing about how selective MS is about when it reveals figures though
          Well you can't exactly hide those figures, they're right there in the game....

Comment

I'm assuming he means they don't talk figures about the failures. Which is understandable of course.

I wonder if the 3 months game pass PC for a quid just prior to FH5 launch was designed to allow them to reach those figures? Not being cynical or anything! ;-)

Comment

Fair play you're a cynical bunch... Now 5m.

Comment

Be interesting to see actual sales numbers and GP ratio.

Comment

While it's great to see. We have to remember, it's basically the first exclusive on the console and it's Forza. I'm not trying to nay say but we are still taking about Forza on an Xbox.
                  It looks great, and I'd play the **** out of it. But after this, it's another 12 months of radio silence. Let's not start sucking Xbox dick just yet.

Comment

It is a bit like my comment in the “I can’t even” thread. I played ass creed black flag on my PS4 because there was literally nothing else to play. Some of these figures will be Xbox series owners desperate for anything new. However, it does look like a really impressive driving game so I’m not gonna attribute it all to that, but some of it is because gamepass means why wouldn’t you and some of it is because it’s a aaa title on a starved console. Probably. Most of it though is because it’s a highly polished, high quality driving game and people like driving games!!!!

Comment

Or it's just a good game?

New perk for Game Pass Ultimate subscribers, you can get 75 days of Crunchyroll access for free. Obvs it the same caveat as always, you'll need to turn off the auto resubscribe it turns on, but if you want some free anime for a bit without ads, it's there to claim until feb next year.
                      Last edited by MartyG; 10-11-2021, 18:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        While it's great to see. We have to remember, it's basically the first exclusive on the console and it's Forza. I'm not trying to nay say but we are still taking about Forza on an Xbox.
                        It looks great, and I'd play the **** out of it. But after this, it's another 12 months of radio silence. Let's not start sucking Xbox dick just yet.
                        12 months radio silence? Halo Infinite is out in a month...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                          12 months radio silence? Halo Infinite is out in a month...
                          Half of Halo Infinite is out... But yeah OK.
                          Then in January there's... Eh... But in February... Eh...
                          March?

August?

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                            New perk for Game Pass Ultimate subscribers, you can get 75 days of Crunchy Roll access for free. Obvs it the same caveat as always, you'll need to turn off the auto resubscribe it turns on, but if you want some free anime for a bit without ads, it's there to claim until feb next year.
                            PS5 owners currently have 6 months free of appleTV as well for anyone not aware.

Comment

There's a month of Disney+ too on Game Pass.

Worth saving these all up for the Christmas hols, unless you want to watch an old Bond film, Shrek 1 and the Queen's speech on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                Half of Halo Infinite is out... But yeah OK.
                                Then in January there's... Eh... But in February... Eh...
                                March?

August?
                                Half? As in the full campaign and multiplayer? Is the co-op mode half the game now...?

December I think there's The Gunk coming out as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X