This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
    Just wish i could get my hands on a Series X, i have had the money ready to go for a month now, just cant find one anywhere. I wont pay scalper prices.
    Pretty sure someone on AVForums was selling one for retail in the last 24 hours.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Well after an hours play across 5 of the 10 maps on offer in the MP Beta that is easily more polished than BF2042 by some stretch.

It feels a step up from the last flight test but I did experience a few minor bugs on some maps. Nothing to diminish the experience.

It just feels like a blast to play and I'm really enjoying it.

Comment

Microsoft states that todays B/C line up will be the final one for Xbox. Various constraints mean if it's still missing it's never coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          https://www.theverge.com/2021/11/15/...y-76-new-games
          Microsoft states that todays B/C line up will be the final one for Xbox. Various constraints mean if it's still missing it's never coming.
          Well in fairness at this stage you're better off counting what isn't supported more than what is... it's a pity games like OutRun didn't make the cut but it's all licensing and crap isn't it.

I'm impressed they added so many today and I guess that will have to do.

Edit: So you can't get RR6 digitally anywhere outside of US and Canada but luckily I had $10usd credit on my account, annoyingly I had to fork out for sales tax as well so had to add funds... short version, I've picked up Ridge Racer 6!
          Last edited by nonny; 15-11-2021, 23:16.

Comment

still have my unplayed RR6 disc i got out of CEX 2 years ago for £4, with couple 360 titles i've missed (Blue Dragon, HAWX2, dead space 3 and shamefully MGR), time to give it go.

Comment

This has probably been covered a million times here before, but what's the deal with region locking on physical back compat stuff on the Series consoles? If I've got a Japanese Ridge Racer 6 disc, will a UK Series X boot it?

Comment

My Jp Bone consoles load UK OG Xbox and 360 games with no issues, so I assume the same is true in reverse.

Comment

Yeah as far as I'm aware there isn't any region locking on BC disc titles. That said I haven't owned any Xbox games on disc in nearly a decade apart from Rock Band 3...

Comment

I bought Timesplitters 2 and Sonic Generations after watching the Anniversary.

I went UK for TS2 cos it’s double the price on the JP store, but Sonic was the same price.

TS2 on the PS2 emulator was a right faff so I can’t wait to try it

Comment

For everyone playing Ridge Racer 6 for the first time in 2021, I salute you.

Absolutely loved that game on the 360 launch. LOVED it.

Ultimate Charge!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        For everyone playing Ridge Racer 6 for the first time in 2021, I salute you.

Absolutely loved that game on the 360 launch. LOVED it.

Ultimate Charge!
                        Sir, yes Sir...

Turns out I've played it before, but waaaay back and I think I loaned it on disc from a friend. It looks pretty damn good with auto HDR as I remember the colour palette being quite muted.

Comment

Annoyingly because it's delisted here in the UK digitally it throws an error trying to start it with region set to UK. Have to switch to US and reboot and then it works fine.

Comment

Damn might have to pick RR6 from Cex after the cinema
                            only £6 but I have my op to plate my broken collar bone this week so not sure if it’ll hamper my game time
                            although 3 more months off ��

haha well RR6 now £12 they wacked the price up since last night at Cex
                            Last edited by tyjay; 16-11-2021, 11:36.

Comment

Halo Infinite's surprise launch of multiplayer last night led to over a quarter of a million concurrent players on Stea…

Comment

So you can’t buy Ridge 6 digitally? That’s a shame. Ah well, still got 7 on the PS3.

Comment

Working...
                                X