X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumour of Halo Infinite MP launching in 3 days time. Not convinced

Comment

The multiplayer beta was solid, it's only a couple of weeks earlier and it'd be on the 20th Anniversary of Halo - I can see why this rumour has some legs.

Comment

Well it is the 20th anniversary and it is looking rather polished... but honestly I think it's something else.

Comment

There is a rumour they've gotten a whole heap of other backwards compatible titles working as well... some they thought they'd never get working.

Comment

Originally posted by tyjay View Post
            Gynoug out today with 20% off at 4.79 bought to go with gleylancer from last month

loved Gynoug back in the day one of the first megadrive game I bought from dream machines way way back haha
            Just picked it up on the switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaks...that_infinite/
              Rumour of Halo Infinite MP launching in 3 days time. Not convinced
              The more I read, the more I think this could be legit.

Comment

Interesting if they do, feels like the date is coming with close to zero build up though so something of a soft launch

Comment

Wow that controller

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                    https://youtu.be/LhkudtTcOlo

Wow that controller
                    I agree. I do like that controller.

Comment

That's the best special edition console and controller right now but then the competition is woeful. Some of the other ones have been downright fugly.

I have to say, as nice as the controller is I think I prefer the translucent 20th anniversary controller.

Comment

That's nice, I like that. I like the console design too.

Comment

MS making so many LE Xbox Series X feels like the worlds biggest middle finger to the many still waiting to even get a shot at getting hold of a standard model

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            MS making so many LE Xbox Series X feels like the worlds biggest middle finger to the many still waiting to even get a shot at getting hold of a standard model
                            Seems my LE halo SeriesX & my mates has been cancelled as well so not sure what’s happened there. I mean I hardly NEED it i just liked the look of it, very annoying as they will just end up in the hands of scalpers.

Comment

It's not for me but that is a really nicely done LE. A great balance of thorough customisation (not just some really minor logo or something stamped on it making it pointless) while also not going completely overboard to the point where it would just look bonkers and out of place in a living room.

Comment

Right as usual MS doesn’t know its arse from elbow. My mate had all 3 go out his account again this morning and tracking numbers sent over. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X