X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
    *Update*
    Received my One X back today from the conning bitch off EBay.
    Package badly wrapped. Two game boxes smashed and the battery cover missing of the back of the controller.
    Guess what the machine and controller works 100%. So as for her buying a second pad and that did not work absolute bull****.Still stand by my view that she bought a one x instead of a Series X for Christmas.
    Cant believe PayPal fell for this lying twat.
    I will offload the machine to CEX now and take a loss.

HDMI lead pin damaged as well so I used my series x lead. All working 100%. Played the machine for 90 minutes.
    Nah, that's disgusting. At least you actually got it back and not a box with bricks in it (or worse).

Comment

Still stand by my view that she bought a one x instead of a Series X for Christmas.
      I'd put my mortgage on it mate.

Crappy way to treat an honest seller because of an error of judgement though. I couldn't sleep if I was that dishonest. And I can't believe eBay and PP fell for that crap ... especially with her story changing so much. At least you can move on now.

Comment

What a scumbag. That's no way to treat people.

Sorry to hear that man, kick in the teeth. Has put me right off the idea of ever bothering to sell something like that on Ebay. As much as anything else the hassle and aggravation you've had to endure would really tee me off.

As Atticus says, at least you can now move on.

Comment

She damaged it on purpose to actually have some sort of "evidence" too. Disgraceful.

Comment

Yes I’ll learn from this. Never sell a console on eBay again. At least the console is working so that’s a big bonus.
            Now to try the Medium

Comment

Please say you’ll at least leave all this in bad feedback? Absolutely go to town on her.

I hope she falls down the stairs.

Comment

I dont think the seller is even allowed to leave bad feedback.

Comment

Of course you are.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Of course you are.
                    There's no way to leave bad feedback for a buyer.

Comment

Yes I’ll learn from this. Never sell a console on eBay again. At least the console is working so that’s a big bonus.
                      Now to try the Medium
                      Mate I'm gutted for you. What a crap rollercoaster and completely digusting behaviour from them... I'm just astounded by the lengths of foul play.

Just shut the door on it and move forwards, as you say at least the machine is working so you can at least sell it though cex.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        There's no way to leave bad feedback for a buyer.
                        So you can’t, used to be able to.

Comment

Overall, it was a good change as it stopped "revenge negging".

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                            Mate I'm gutted for you. What a crap rollercoaster and completely digusting behaviour from them... I'm just astounded by the lengths of foul play.

Just shut the door on it and move forwards, as you say at least the machine is working so you can at least sell it though cex.
                            Yes mate I've learnt a lesson big time. Couldn't wait to put an end to it
                            Just packed it up ready to ship to CEX at £145.Not ideal but better than a kick in the balls
                            Last edited by BIG EDD; 06-02-2021, 18:00.

Comment

Good old PayPal. Had an email from them today to inform me that they have refunded the buyer and have charged me a £12 dispute fee. As soon as I can shut my PayPal account down the better

Comment

Wtf, I would have thought thats what all the fees we keep paying would cover.

Comment

Working...
                                X