Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Award nomination? Are they taking the piss? Finish your dam game 343 first before thinking you deserve a reward.

Comment

I've steered clear of the trailer they launched for Forza Horizon 5 last night. As much as I love the series there's a definite... over similarity between the existing entries and if the newest one continues that then I don't think anything positive would come from compounding that experience by already knowing how the game first opens up.

Psychonauts 2, I'm likely to start this weekend. I'm curious about it given the reviews as the original was a deeply average game that struck a cord with clearly enough of a crowd to keep it talked about for so many years. I'm curious if the sequel meets the bar the reviews have set of if there's a positive bias stemming from the good will of the first over another average game underneath.

Halo Infinite, it's okay if they want to delay it. I enjoy Halo campaigns but they've never been things I've adored so it can kind of drop for me whenever. CoD is a linear corridor but the bombast for a one off run through is more enjoyable than the repetition of Halo's campaigns, likewise the potential for a good BF multiplayer dwarfs that of Halo's dated multiplayer experience too so I'm sure it'll be fine in the end but Halo is just kind of there for me.

After that... completely clear schedule for Xbox for me there onward, plenty scope to rack up a banked in reserve eighth month of free Game Pass

Comment

I bought Aliens Fireteam last night on the XSX after watching a few streams. Run into major problems, firstly public matches don't work and being a mutliplayer game only i've not been able to play outside the menus, there is a work around which is set up a private match but my friends are on PC... second, no crossplay and looking around the internet it seems the dev's will never implement it, so they can take hike.

At least i got to experience the xbox refund process, so damn smooth and i got my money back in 10 minutes.

Comment

Yeah I have no idea why Halo is getting an award nomination? It's bizarre. It's not even released.

Psychonauts 2. I started it last night and I'm already in live with it. That said I loved the first one and this is just more of it... It's just oozing charm.

And yeah that refund process is seamless if you when it within 14 days. I did it for SW Battlefront 2 over chat on my phone back in the day.

Comment

08 December is now official for Halo as EG is effectively reporting it as fact for tonight

Comment

Gosh, December. They are pushing it right up to the wire.

Comment

When does the halo Infinite SeriesX ltd console go up for pre order? I need that console in my living room.

Comment

That was pretty weak. The world wants to see a campaign trailer or live footage and all we get is a cinematic and merchandising.

That's just disappointing and I am now concerned the campaign is still neck deep in trouble.

Comment

I hear what your saying but can we get back to the console pre orders please 😁

Comment

Halo needs to be out the gate and nailing it. Because at the moment it's sounding like trouble. If its released with one or more of the following, then it'll be dumped on...

Campaign too short
                      Campaign too rubbish
                      Missing iconic weapons
                      Bad graphics
                      Not released on all expected devices
                      Multiplayer server issues

Comment

So, you can't buy a normal Series X and now they're going to make it even better for scalpers with the Halo LE variant?!

Comment

And the consoles have gone 🙁

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            And the consoles have gone ��
                            Was it a Game exclusive?

Comment

Xbox.com store. Site went it to total meltdown no doubt as the bots bombed it and booted out all any genuine customers.

My mate somehow managed to pre order me one so well see if that pre order stands.

Comment

I just checked xbox.com and it was available to pre-order.

£479.99!!

Comment

Working...
                                X