X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Year very sold out.

Comment

I'll admit, that looks nice. Not sure how nice it'll feel if the game comes in as being a disappointment though which is where the needle is tilting so far given the coyness around it.

Comment

Does it come with the game? Why bother? It's on GamePass.

Comment

Also WHAT was that award for best xbox game all about for Halo Infinite, most ridiculous thing ive ever seen and reeked of a desperate weirdness. Are they all living in an alternative reality where it actually came out?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Also WHAT was that award for best xbox game all about for Halo Infinite, most ridiculous thing ive ever seen and reeked of a desperate weirdness. Are they all living in an alternative reality where it actually came out?
            Hang on, it won an award for best Xbox game?!

OK, well in that case, Horizon 3 should win one for best PS game. I mean it doesn't exist, but it will so...

Comment

Well I mean, Elden Ring won best PlayStation game so basically those awards were a joke as far as I’m concerned.

Comment

I mean, even if the game had properly been there... it still would lose that contest. It's an easy victory for Forza Horizon 5. That being said, maybe it was the lack of alternatives that decided it too

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                  Well I mean, Elden Ring won best PlayStation game so basically those awards were a joke as far as I’m concerned.
                  I missed that as i was chatting. Just the weirdest thing the whole award bit.

Comment

I missed that as i was chatting. Just the weirdest thing the whole award bit.
                    Just Geoff trying to remind people he has a Game Awards show later in the year, one where he’s held all the good stuff back for.

Comment

That console went out of stock immediately. I would have bought that. The stock situation is ridiculous.

Comment

I am not one for special editions. Personally I think they're mostly gawdy tatt... But I do like the console/controller combo for this. It's fairly understated.

That MC Green Elite controller is gash though...

Comment

Is that a new shape Elite controller or just the existing Series 2?

Comment

Just a standard Series one I think.

A new Forza Horizon 5 controller is also inbound

Looks absolutely sick

Seriously...

I'm vomiting right now

Comment

Yeah that one is also gross but apparently very Mexican and on point... Each to their own.

I'm still waiting on a proper Series 3 Elite in basic black.

Comment

Good grief that controller. What were they thinking?!

They did a pretty good job with the Halo Series X, though. It's not something I'd buy, but it doesn't have any writing or the logo of the game on, which is a huge plus. And the night sky effect is really nice.

It would be interesting if they did a Starfield machine which had that night sky effect all over. I'd buy that, I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                                X