This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    We all know it wasn't the rectangles QC was admiring in those issues of T3 he was buying.

'Yeah it's just to find out about the latest DVD players, love.'
    Rectangles betwixt melons

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      We all know it wasn't the rectangles QC was admiring in those issues of T3 he was buying.

'Yeah it's just to find out about the latest DVD players, love.'
      OK, so I genuinely had no idea what you were talking about, but I just did a Google search and I see later issues changed their style to have hotties on the cover.

I had bailed long before that era!

Here's issue 1 and it's fascinating to see old tech from 1996. There are a couple of crass adverts, but no tiddies:

In a similar thing, I used to read Heat magazine, but it used to be a really good entertainment guide, rather than a catalogue of celebrity cellulite:

Comment

Looks like it's possible to spoof the Xbox storage and use any pcie 4.0 nvme drive you want. Might open the way for 3rd party adaptors but equally MS to shut this down pretty quick.

I'd assume the Seagate deal will probably expire after a year anyway and we might see additional vendors selling the official storage options anyway...

Comment

Cloud and Remote Play now integrated into the windows Xbox app...

Comment

Excellent, that means I can get those easy initial gamerscore points from Madden 21 on the console without having to install that trash or faff about with a browser

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
              Excellent, that means I can get those easy initial gamerscore points from Madden 21 on the console without having to install that trash or faff about with a browser
              Yes this is the most important benefit. I just tried it out and it works well, still a bit blocky on fast moving stuff ... I know they're pushing 1080p60 now but I wish they'd let you mess with the bitrate bandwidth for a better experience.

I remember when they had Xbox One remote play in the old app you can modify the settings file to increase performance.

Comment

That’s a bloody good idea!

Comment

Be interesting to see if that actually works.

Comment

343 seem to remain committed to the oddity of having Halo 5 be the only game not to have a PC release in the series

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      Be interesting to see if that actually works.
                      Why wouldn't it work? Other than the game not being available to stream via XCloud?

Comment

It definitely works... I tend to do any rewards achievements for games that are available in the cloud on my phone, using a game controller device (GameSir X2).

Cuts out the download and usually the rewards tasks are simple enough.

With this now being rolled out prime time on the PC Xbox app that leaves only cloud play natively on the console to go. They've already stated that is coming so I wouldn't be surprised if its here before the end of year, possibly before titles like Forza/Halo hit the service.

That's going to make everything a lot easier.

Comment

Just got confirmation I'm in the next two weekends of Halo Infinite multiplayer testing. Looks like it's all big team battle stuff as well which is exactly what I love.

That's the weekend sorted!

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                            Just got confirmation I'm in the next two weekends of Halo Infinite multiplayer testing. Looks like it's all big team battle stuff as well which is exactly what I love.

That's the weekend sorted!
                            Is it under NDA? If not, let us know your thoughts.

Comment

Nah it's a public test flight so no NDA... you just have to sign up on halo waypoint ahead of time to be considered.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X