Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The action in Joanna Dark's latest Perfect Dark mission will allegedly take a cue from Keanu Reeves' popular action movie series.

A leaker has claimed that Perfect Dark III is attempting to deviate from FPS mechanics by introducing 'spy fighting' with the implementation being similar to fighting in John Wick. There's nothing to help substantiate that claim however.

Comment

So like SuperHot, Deathloop and Dishonoured? So long as it's better than Perfect Dark Zero. How that won IGN's "Xbox 360: Best Xbox Live Game" in 2005 IDK, there can't have been many of them around. Go back to that now and see just how dreadful the level design and signposting is.

Comment

Even at the time the game was awful. I can only assume that award was bought and paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
          It's a bit of a weird beta as its limited to two time slots per region with one of the UK time slots being 1AM ??? the official word is that matchmaking will only work within these two times slots too

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
            It's a bit of a weird beta as its limited to two time slots per region with one of the UK time slots being 1AM ??? the official word is that matchmaking will only work within these two times slots too
            It's not a beta, it's a coordinated test flight. You're basically testing not only the game but the server's etc ...

You will most likely be able to play against bots for the duration but the matchmaking test will be on at specific times.

At least that's how I understand it will work.

Comment

Yeah, sounds like they are stress testing by funnelling everyone online simultaneously.

Comment

Makes sense

Comment

Sable on game pass today had my eye on this for a bit art style looks awesome glad to know it plays well too, on both gamepass for PC and XBOX

It's funny how much the mind fills in. The art for Sable: you could say, hey, it's Moebius, the French artist who once …

come on dose that not looking like a world you want to explore it looks bloody lovely

Comment

Patch already on the way to fix the performance issues apparently. Looking forward to this.

Comment

I played the early demo and wasn't that impressed. Amazing art style for sure but the gameplay seemed very basic and dare I say it boring?

That's the beauty of game pass though, downloading now...

Comment

SkillUp seemed to like it ... seems a bit different so worth a look at least

Comment

Out December...

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                            SkillUp seemed to like it ... seems a bit different so worth a look at least
                            Well I can't say I recommend Sable - frame rate stutters, camera issues, awkward controls but worst of all, it's pretty tedious to play. Looks very nice, but 20 minutes I'd seen enough to know I won't be going back. Find myself disagreeing with SkillUp more and more these days.

Comment

Yep that's basically what I remember from the demo!

One to watch coming later this year is Tunic. Really enjoyed that, basically a tough but gorgeous Zelda: Link to the Past clone...

Comment

Crystal Dynamics have been drafted in to aid development of Perfect Dark III according to Eurogamer

Comment

Working...
                                X