X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. **** EA. The pc version is the last gen engine ffs. Let it die

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
      It's all on EA. They simply couldn't be bothered. They've probably taken the Xbone version, chucked it on the SeriesS and walked away.
      Companies that care will optimise, companies that don't won't. Its an unfortunate side effect of the SeriesS.
      Funnily enough, people are saying the Xbox One S version looks better on their Series S!

Comment

They’re going to look into it…

**** off. You knew it was ****ed when you released it. Sick of corporate bull**** like this, ooh we didn’t know but now our cherished community has highlighted the issues we’ll look into it.

Comment

I take issue with it when they're a company with plenty of resources to deliver yet they're just being super lazy on some platforms.

It just shows how little they care about the consumer and it's even more disappointing when you see their advertising and behind the scenes videos of motion capturing entire teams of professional players etc... how much cash did they burn through for that and you can't even get the Series S running at 1080p.

Winkers.

Comment

I want to try the 10-hour demo just to see what it’s like but I’m worried about losing hours before they fix it up

YouTube videos, then.

Comment

Like Bungie and the constant ruination of their own game and non stop bull “we’re looking into it” then a patch comes out a year later that makes it worse.

STOP GIVING THEM MONEY.

Its that simple.

Comment

Fifa will never die, just like the sport its built on. Everyone knows how much money grabbing corporate ****e goes on in football, and yet millions still watch it.
                EA can do what they like with it, they could have a jingle at the start of every game saying how much of a wanker you are and that they only see you as a 'whale' and it'd still sell.

Comment

It's amazing as I saw yearly FIFA releases as a con years before DLC, online passes, subs, patches etc ever graced the series. It's football, it literally just needs one decent one a generation.

Comment

Do FUT players carry over from one release to the next, or not?

If not, it baffles me that people can spend so much on them only for them to be next to useless in a year when most people move onto the latest game.

Comment

Scarlet Nexus just got added to game pass as part of the Tokyo Game Show news...

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
                        Do FUT players carry over from one release to the next, or not?
                        No, you get to pay for them all over again - so lucky you

Comment

Blimey. Talk about a mug's game.

Comment

Good and the bad. My TV does indeed support Dolby Vision

But only if the free Sync is off. As you can see, with free sync on there's no Dolby Vision. Hmm, I think free Sync on is the better option.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                              Scarlet Nexus just got added to game pass as part of the Tokyo Game Show news...
                              Damn. If I had Xbox I'd be on this. Its on sale on PlayStation. Played the demo a few times, it seems really fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                But only if the free Sync is off. As you can see, with free sync on there's no Dolby Vision. Hmm, I think free Sync on is the better option.
                                It'll be a HDMI bandwidth limitation most likely. It should be okay freesync with HDR10 - unless you're looking side-by-side I doubt the difference is massively significant.

Comment

Working...
                                X