Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current rumour is Control is coming to Game Pass in December.

Not sure if that's the Ultimate or Vanilla version of course but we will know soon enough...

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      This happens for me too if I press as you say, but to be honest I will probably not press the RT that way. Pulling trigger toward to center of controller.

I also found it occur on my son's Minecraft creeper Xbox one controller.
      Checked my pad and I don't have an issue.

In fact, of the Xbox One style controllers I've had this is the best one in terms of build quality (rough edges, misaligned shell sections, dodgy buttons etc.).

Comment

It's not an issue for me. But if you do try and push the trigger from the right side of it (not even touch the back of trigger), you can cause a bit of grating upon pushing and pulling all the way. But yeah, I'm not sure if I will do that in real-time gaming ever.

Comment

How good does Forza Horizon 2 look running with auto HDR!? Hard to believe this is a 360 title.

Comment

Didn't Horizon 2 come out on the Xbox One as well?

Comment

Yea, Forza Horizon 2 was an XBO and 360 game. That's the Xbox One version.

Comment

Just checked.

Playground did XBO, Sumo did 360.

Comment

Yeah, it was mostly a Bone game, but the 360 got a cut down version.

Comment

Is FH2 running at 60fps? The only reason I didn't buy FH3 for my One X is the 30fps. I just can't go back to 30fps after FH4 at 60fps...

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                      Yea, Forza Horizon 2 was an XBO and 360 game. That's the Xbox One version.
                      Oh yeah I'll facepalm... Thought it looked a bit good!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                        Is FH2 running at 60fps? The only reason I didn't buy FH3 for my One X is the 30fps. I just can't go back to 30fps after FH4 at 60fps...
                        Only FH4 has a 60fps option...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                          Oh yeah I'll facepalm... Thought it looked a bit good!!
                          Easily done. Tbf the Forza Horizon games have always been good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                            Easily done. Tbf the Forza Horizon games have always been good looking.
                            I'd completely forgotten FH2 came out on both, to be fair it does look pretty damn slick now with auto HDR... I'll be trying that on my new TV when it arrives tomorrow.

Just been watching this update on Series S/X emulation using the developer mode and RetroArch. They've now gotten PS2 games running on the consoles and pretty well considering it's early days. Pretty crazy.

Xbox now plays all generations of it's back catalogue and two generations of Sonys

Comment

Yep, played the 360 version of FH2. It did the job but cut down is the definition of it compared to the XBO version, pretty stark quality difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                Yep, played the 360 version of FH2. It did the job but cut down is the definition of it compared to the XBO version, pretty stark quality difference.
                                Yeah, it's different to the Xbox One version, but I remember thinking it was really impressive for a 360 game. It was interesting that Sumo Digital developed the 360 version.

Comment

Working...
                                X