X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking great for both consoles.

Comment

Skip through as it's pretty long, but plenty of footage here. Looking pretty amazing on Series X.

Comment

Terrain and scenery look incredible!!!! Plane models and cockpit view less impressive but if this is on a series S then wow! I'm assuming the XBox can't use just any USB Flight stick/throttle/rudder combo though?

Comment

Not any, but there's a good number of products compatible, especially from the Thrustmaster catalog.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            Skip through as it's pretty long, but plenty of footage here. Looking pretty amazing on Series X.
            Yeah, you'll want to skip thru given the "pilot" doesn't know which side of the plane is up.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Terrain and scenery look incredible!!!! Plane models and cockpit view less impressive but if this is on a series S then wow! I'm assuming the XBox can't use just any USB Flight stick/throttle/rudder combo though?
              This is the offical list from MS

Last year, aspiring pilots experienced the joy of flying with the newest generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator.  On July 27, Microsoft Flight Simulator will be opening the skies to millions of new pilots with its launch on Xbox Series X|S. For many, this marks the beginning of a journey to test their piloting skills against […]

Granted its a small list but im actually surprised any yokes are supported so it isnt so bad, maybe they will add more going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                Yeah, you'll want to skip thru given the "pilot" doesn't know which side of the plane is up.
                You were warned... Gotta say, having been to NY and Bora Bora that looks pretty spectacular.

I wasn't expecting miracles given it melts graphics cards but I'm really impressed.

Comment

Here's Series S footage...

Comment

Looks stunning. Chef's kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                      This is the offical list from MS

Last year, aspiring pilots experienced the joy of flying with the newest generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator.  On July 27, Microsoft Flight Simulator will be opening the skies to millions of new pilots with its launch on Xbox Series X|S. For many, this marks the beginning of a journey to test their piloting skills against […]

Granted its a small list but im actually surprised any yokes are supported so it isnt so bad, maybe they will add more going forward.
                      That list makes a lot of sense. Anyone prepared to pay for higher end gear than that will have a pc already.

Comment

We love Sniper Elite - in fact, we love pretty much everything that Rebellion put their hand to - and so the arrival of a free Sniper Elite 4 upgrade is one that is much appreciated, especially when that upgrade drops in some gorgeous next-gen Xbox Series X|S and PS5 additions.

Comment

Was thinking about trying GTAV on Game Pass yesterday, then today I read that it's about to leave. Was only on Game Pass for 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            Was thinking about trying GTAV on Game Pass yesterday, then today I read that it's about to leave. Was only on Game Pass for 5 minutes.
                            The only silver lining to that is if it’s leaving it might be on special offer to buy.

Comment

If you didn't use its run to get hooked on GTA Online then Rockstar isn't interested, at this point they practically need regulating for selling it like a drug

Comment

Could be to do with the new next gen GTAV coming out soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X