This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    Does anyone know if it has the original NIN soundtrack?
    Yeah the NIN soundtrack is back as are the ammo boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
      Quake out now on game pass. Next gen patch coming soon.
      Queued it up and also bought the Switch version.

Massive Quake fan, played multiplayer in this to death in my first job.

Comment

MP's a bit strange going back to it, no fanfare between matches, people leaving and joining mid match. Enjoyed the time i had with it but i don't think i'll stick with it. And that default turning circle is horrendous.

Also include quake64 as an addon which allows split screen mode, pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
          Queued it up and also bought the Switch version.

Massive Quake fan, played multiplayer in this to death in my first job.
          Same here also bought the Switch version

Comment

Halo Infinite wont have coop campaign or map editing for multiplayer at launch.

Seriously 343? You lot need to get your s*** together and get coop sorted or just don’t bother releasing it.

Comment

I'm totally fine with that.

I would rather they get the core single player campaign nailed for launch.

They are big omissions , especially co-op, but we're talking about them being staggered 3 and 6 months after launch.

Comment

I'm beginning to give up on MS Rewards.

The Japanese version doesn't offer any methods to get points beyond the basics(Xbox Rewards app, the occasional 10pts for searching Justin Bieber or cute kittens, points for buying stuff).

There are no bonus points just for using Bing(there's a bi-weekly 50 search reward which only gets counted if using mobile/console) and the search results are bad anyway so I end up Googling the same stuff anyway.

No daily/weekly quizzes at all.

My weekly streak gets reset often because the three achievement reward gets more difficult as I progress in my games. I even resorted to downloaded a few random games to get easy achievements - silly things like completing the tutorial - but then I saw the image of a desperate man in the TV cabinet glass.

It was me

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                Seriously 343? You lot need to get your s*** together and get coop sorted or just don’t bother releasing it.
                What's wrong with releasing single player and adding coop later?

I've played Halo in coop briefly and it was wicked but I wouldn't want 343 to delay single player just for that.

Comment

That sucks regarding the rewards. It's much better here in the UK. I also use patsy game to get which achievements... That's pretty easy with game pass.

Those weekly rewards challenges also rotate over 3-4 weeks so you'll only get the "get 3 achievements" one pop up about once a month.

I follow a YouTube channel which has guides for most rewards now (it's US based so some times they're different).

I wouldn't bother if it's not that lucrative where you are. Here I can get around £20-24 a month.

Comment

[MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION]

Halo campaign is coop, release it at launch or just don’t bother launching, simple as that. Shows how dire the project is if the soul of the campaign is left out on launch day.
                    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 21-08-2021, 08:46.

Comment

Halo campaign is coop, release it at launch or just don’t bother launching, simple as that. Shows how dire the project is if the soul of the campaign is left out on launch day.
                      Its a **** show if it's being released in bits and pieces. And remember folks, this project is meant to last 10 years!

Comment

I’d be happy with one outstanding element at launch. The rest can come later.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                          That sucks regarding the rewards. It's much better here in the UK. I also use patsy game to get which achievements... That's pretty easy with game pass.

Those weekly rewards challenges also rotate over 3-4 weeks so you'll only get the "get 3 achievements" one pop up about once a month.
                          Over here the weekly rewards alternate between week A and B:

Week A
                          - check out this cool game in the MS Store
                          - open the rewards app on three different days
                          - perform 50 bing searches

Week B
                          - check out this cool game in the MS Store
                          - get three achievements
                          - earn 200 points

Week A is doable with ten random searches a day. Week B is always difficult, mainly because of the 200 points. My longest streak is three weeks, I think.

Comment

See I disagree... Co-op is important but it's not the only way to play campaign. Most play it solo and only go back to co-op it later.

The delay is 3 months for co-op and 6 months for Forge. I don't think that's a **** show.

The project has obviously suffered setbacks both due to the pandemic and of their own internal issues. At this stage, having delayed a year and with campaign and multiplayer ready I think this is a good decision.

They don't want to delay launch any more as they have a few window in now that Sony has delayed GOW and Horizon out to 2022. I think they've enough content in at launch to keep interest going till the extra content drops.

Comment

Surely 343 know how many people played the previous campaigns solo or co-op and based their decision on that data? Shame it won’t be there from the word go as Halo in co-op is great fun. But then again I’m living on my own now so sod the co-op!

Comment

On another note, SeriesX expansion card for £146, absolute bargain.

Comment

Working...
                                X