No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My copy of Ghost of Tsushima DC is on its way. Will be interesting to see Iki island and the PS5 enhanced effects such as haptic feedback.

Comment

The way I'm looking at it, I'm paying £25 for the Iki Island expansion.

The haptic, 3D audio, 4K60 (checkerboard) is all bonus.

EDIT; Looking to start Legends mode too if anybody fancies forming a samurai clan. teddymeowUK is my PSN.

Comment

Bough the DC on psn last night and re downloaded GoT and updated it last night ready for today. Now i just have to stay awake tonight to actually play it.

Comment

Downloaded through the app earlier. All ready to go tonight.

Comment

I'm really impressed with the lip syncing on GoT watching the videos. Small addition but just makes it much better...

Comment

The haptics in GoT on PS5 are some of the best I've experienced. Not disruptive and annoying like most. You can feel every weapon draw/sheathe, horse galloping etc. Not sure if it did this on the PS4 version but I noticed with the Travelers Attire, you can get left and right directional feedback on the haptics to help you locate those artifacts. It's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                The haptics in GoT on PS5 are some of the best I've experienced. Not disruptive and annoying like most. You can feel every weapon draw/sheathe, horse galloping etc. Not sure if it did this on the PS4 version but I noticed with the Travelers Attire, you can get left and right directional feedback on the haptics to help you locate those artifacts. It's cool.
                Not sure where your coming from with the haptics on PS5, the first party stuff seems to really be getting a handle on it and I've never really come across anything that really overdose it, now if you where talking about the swith id fully understand. I've yet to see anything outside of One Two switch that uses it, and 90% of games just wack the feedback up to 100% so you not only get rumble but really annoying chirps and horrible sounding feedback.

Comment

PS4 games on the dualsense isn't great. The vibration just seem off. But anything that's optimised or made for the ps5 is brilliant.
                  As for the left and right feel, that's because the haptics are symmetrical so what can happen on one side can happen on the other too, unlike the ds4 which has a heavy weight on one side and a light weight on the other.

Comment

Comment

Great surprise for the night.

Comment

To counter the bad news for Horizon II: Forbidden West I imagine

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          **** the bed! It actually happened. I'll be returning to this then.

Comment

To counter the bad news for Horizon II: Forbidden West I imagine

... Damn it...

Comment

Feb 2022 is gonna be one helluva gaming buffet

Comment

About time but great to see. I own this on PlayStation and still haven't played it (as I don't own a console currently) so this is really good news for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X