No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seasons looks bloody lovely, its like they have captured Studio Ghibli and put it into video game form while Returnal is giving off a very cool lost planet type vibe cant wait
    Last edited by Lebowski; 11-12-2020, 10:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      Seasons looks bloody lovely, its like they have captured Studio Ghibli and put it into video game form while Returnal is giving off a very cool lost planet type vibe cant wait
      Looks similar in style to Ever Wild to me... not a bad thing. It definitely makes it stand out.

Comment

Yep, 2021- I've typed too many company updates today!

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
          Looks similar in style to Ever Wild to me... not a bad thing. It definitely makes it stand out.
          That looks to be more of a fantasy type setting yes its in an animation style but very has a very different feel to the trailer. I find it really hard to get excited by Rare stuff these days, id like to be surprised, but their last 18 years of output have been very mediocre, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Kameo elements of power, kinect sports, Sea of thieves ect. Even Microsoft don't trust them with a Perfect Dark game anymore and have handed it off to a new studio.
          Last edited by Lebowski; 11-12-2020, 12:55.

Comment

Smyth's have Pulse 3D headsets in stock for home delivery right now if anybody was after one.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Smyth's have Pulse 3D headsets in stock for home delivery right now if anybody was after one.
              And gone 😭

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                And gone ��
                Bloody hell! That was fast.

Comment

Found where all the official charging stations have gone as well, eBay. Absolute scum bags. Been reporting all the listings, hopefully they all get crap from eBay at the very least.

Comment

Reporting them for what?

Comment

Anything I want too.

Comment

I'm not sure selling goods on eBay beyond retail price violates their policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                          That looks to be more of a fantasy type setting yes its in an animation style but very has a very different feel to the trailer. I find it really hard to get excited by Rare stuff these days, id like to be surprised, but their last 18 years of output have been very mediocre, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Kameo elements of power, kinect sports, Sea of thieves ect. Even Microsoft don't trust them with a Perfect Dark game anymore and have handed it off to a new studio.
                          Yeah I mean in actual style, the end graphics look similar. Oh and Sea of Thieves is great, just saying...

I don't think them passing PD over to a brand new studio has anything to do with trust either? They're on Ever Wild and that seems like a real passion project. That's all we know... Saying they weren't given a shot at Perfect Dark because they weren't trusted to do so it utter crap.

Comment

Just been watching Miles Morales with its new 60fps mode. Looks great, they've done some sterling work there to get a nice balance.

Comment

Originally posted by thinkitty View Post
                              I'm not sure selling goods on eBay beyond retail price violates their policy.
                              Yeah sadly have to agree. A co worker of mine bought one from eBay for £800 with PayPal installments which ain’t bad considering some are a £1000 on eBay. I’ll wait until June or until back in stock everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                                Just been watching Miles Morales with its new 60fps mode. Looks great, they've done some sterling work there to get a nice balance.
                                Both my mate and I had just completed the game when they announced this so haven’t had the chance to try it as yet. Need to see what its like. I went for fidelity mode as the game just looks absolutely stunning with RT, all the particle details and the sheer crowd density, frame rate was a locked 30fps as well and very smooth.

Comment

Working...
                                X