No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up a PS5 from GAME! If anyone is on the look out for them still, GAME will be taking more orders throughout the day. Argos too apparently.

Some folks have set up a live youtube video that plays a siren noise whenever orders go up:

Comment

Ratchet & Clank dated for June 11th. Wahey!!

No new footage in the trailer though.

Comment

Might to time give Richard and Frank some love. Never really played them.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          Might to time give Richard and Frank some love. Never really played them.
          Yeah I've never properly played a Scouser and Manc either.

Good news that we've got a date at last. If I'm honest, gameplay wise it doesn't look like it's going to do a tremendous amount for me, but the eye candy looks brilliant and it looks like very accessible, popcorn fun

Comment

EDIT - Fixed
            Last edited by Neon Ignition; 12-02-2021, 23:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              What is it?

Comment

So turns out you can delete certain sections of cod ps5, but you still have to install everything. Sweet monkey on a motorcycle they really didn’t get the point of that whole concept did they?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  So turns out you can delete certain sections of cod ps5, but you still have to install everything. Sweet monkey on a motorcycle they really didn’t get the point of that whole concept did they?
                  Really? I thought it was identical to Xbox in the regard, where you can just delete the stuff you don't need or not even bother to install it...

COD is still horrific in terms of install size but I've at least got rid of the campaign now I've finished it.

Comment

Nope it install everything regardless, absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Nope it install everything regardless, absolutely ridiculous.
                      Don’t think it does. I had to manually download and install 3 parts of campaign and pretty sure the zombie mode was an additional download also

Comment

Which it downloads itself anyway? You can delete after but it just goes ahead and instals everything anyway regardless of what you click on.

Comment

Which it downloads itself anyway? You can delete after but it just goes ahead and instals everything anyway regardless of what you click on.
                          It didn’t for me back in November, I had to manually install campaign

Comment

I feel like I'm going to regret asking this, but how is everyone with the HD rumble / force feedback / whatever we're calling it on the Dual Sense? I typically play with my hands resting in my lap but I'm finding it's a bit too forceful, and when certain games are making copious use, it's actually quite irritating. Please don't put me on some register.

Comment

I don't mind it. I love the way it works with sounds from the speaker too to enhance immersion.

Comment

You can lower the strength of the haptics and trigger resistance stuff on a system level in the settings. I have mine on medium and low. I'll often just disable the trigger stuff, though it depends on the game. Hitman makes good use of them, but shooting arrows in Demon's Souls feels inconsistant with the trigger effects on.

Comment

Working...
                                X