Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huxley View Post
    I have officially given up trying to get a PS5 console. Feck it!
    I know how you feel. I refuse, on principle, to pay over the odds on eBay but right now it seems the only way of securing the machine. I've had the disc version on order with TechInn since December but the estimated delivery date keeps slipping. It was early March, then it was early April, now it's mid April, I won't be surprised if it's June or later by the time they deliver.

Comment

It's down to silicon shortages.
      Global unemployment + global WFH = More CPUs needed and less people working to manufacture them.
      Neither Sony or MS want people struggling to get hold of them.

Comment

I’m still playing my PS4 more than my 5 , facepalm

Comment

... are they in different rooms?

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
            I’m still playing my PS4 more than my 5 , facepalm
            I hear what you're saying but don't PS4 games run better (if not smoother, then at least quieter) on PS5?

I'm able to remain relatively patient about getting a PS5 because the only 'new' (and I use the word loosely) game I want to play is the Demon's Souls remake. I've no desire to play any other PS5 game but do want to re-play several other PS4 games on PS5 including Bloodbourne, Last Guardian, Okami, Shadow of the Colossus, Red Dead 2, The Last of Us 2 and many more.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
              I hear what you're saying but don't PS4 games run better (if not smoother, then at least quieter) on PS5?

I'm able to remain relatively patient about getting a PS5 because the only 'new' (and I use the word loosely) game I want to play is the Demon's Souls remake. I've no desire to play any other PS5 game but do want to re-play several other PS4 games on PS5 including Bloodbourne, Last Guardian, Okami, Shadow of the Colossus, Red Dead 2, The Last of Us 2 and many more.
              I started playing Dark Souls III (again) on my PS5 and it is glorious in 60FPS.

Comment

The PS5 is basically a PS4Pro...Pro.

Edit: Dark souls 3 is god damn brilliant on the PS5.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  I started playing Dark Souls III (again) on my PS5 and it is glorious in 60FPS.
                  Dark Souls 3 is on the list too. It's a long list!

Comment

Sadly, you won't get any extra oomf from Bloodbourne.

Comment

BT has PS5 consoles in stock now. I just bagged one.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                        BT has PS5 consoles in stock now. I just bagged one.
                        Not anymore they don't.

Comment

Gone already? I only received the email advising they have stock a few minutes ago. It's crazy how quick stock sells out.

Comment

You were quick- gone already!

Comment

I was lucky. Happened to check my emails one minute after receiving the message.

Comment

I hope you saved Ghosts of Tsushima for your ps5, runs like a dream and looks amazing.
                                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 07-04-2021, 12:35.

Comment

Working...
                                X