No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Box have teased the upcoming gameplay reveal of a PS5 exclusive survival horror game called Abandoned that will release late 2021

Comment

Bethesda's PC and PlayStation 5 console exclusive Deathloop has been further delayed, and will now launch on 14th Septe…

Deathloop has been delayed again, now landing in September

Comment

A question - is there actually any evidence that The Last of Us Part II is ever going to receive a PS5 update?

I search and find tons of assumption that one is coming but nothing that explains where that assumption comes from. As it's already had a patch of sorts, so much time has passed and it's one of the PS4's newest and most technically advanced titles I'd find it easier to assume it's too demanding to run in 4K 60fps on PS5 meaning no patch is ever coming.

Comment

I hope so because playing it on PS5 at 30fps makes me want to vomit with the background bluring when turning the camera around, i had to put it down after 3hrs its so bad.
          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 08-04-2021, 18:41.

Comment

You can turn that off. I hated it too and it's hard for me to believe anyone would see it as a feature.

Comment

It's on sale at the moment but I'm not buying it yet because its 30fps.

Comment

Vaguely remember ND saying something like "be patient, we have big things to share regarding TLOU2" on the Twitters.

Edit: might of been this. Doesn't specifically mention TLOU2 tho
                Last edited by Adam; 08-04-2021, 21:51.

Comment

It’ll happen eventually but not for a while yet id guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...eathloop-again
                    Deathloop has been delayed again, now landing in September
                    Bugger

Comment

POCKET15 for 15% off certain ebay sellers.

Nabbed Returnal for £55.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        I hope you saved Ghosts of Tsushima for your ps5, runs like a dream and looks amazing.
                        I don't like it and regard it as a low quality, albeit aesthetically gorgeous, Assassins Creed Samurai with an overly serious and depressing vibe.

Comment

The silence regarding a TLOU2 upgrade implies, to me anyway, that it will be substantial.

The game didn't exactly sell gangbusters (it did OK, but I bet they were disappointed) so I think they will be looking to go for a semi-relaunch on the PS5, as opposed to simply pushing a patch out.

Comment

Last of Us remake for PS5 just confirmed. God dammit Sony i want LoU2 60fps.

Comment

If it's true that a remake of TLOU is in the works then it's the single biggest waste of resources Sony has ever done... and they made mini-discs

Comment

Actually I said this on Twitter and someone who’s blind replied and said if they added the accessibility options from TLOU2 into a remake of the original many people would be able to play for the first time, that 100% makes total sense and something I sadly didn’t think about before I opened my mouth.
                                Just thought I would mention that.

Comment

Working...
                                X