No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good game. Like a psychological old school resident evil...

I don't think MS have much to worry about in terms of exclusives... There's several coming in the next few months. I'd say the Medium has done it's job

Comment

It's going to get lost on the PS5. Xbox it'll have had GP players and buyers, but on the PS5 there is way too much other stuff to be playing (im mainly talking about ps4 exclusives for now, although R&C will also throw a blanket over The Medium).

Comment

The Medium was pretty average IMO, and I was more than ready to embrace it when it arrived. Thoroughly dreary experience.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          Any updates on GT7? I don't follow modern gaming news anymore because there's nothing to follow.
          It's coming to PS4 as well.

Comment

Ratchet & Clank to support,
            Fidelity.
            Performance.
            Performance with rt modes.

Insomniac doing the good work as always.
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 05-06-2021, 18:28.

Comment

Yeah, looking goooood.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                Ratchet & Clank to support,
                Fidelity.
                Performance.
                Performance with rt modes.

Insomniac doing the good work as always.
                Great stuff. Sounds similar to what they did with Miles Morales...

Comment

Yep this will probably ben the norm for Insomniac games from now on as those 3 options were all well received.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    It's coming to PS4 as well.
                    Really? Although I don't have a PS4, and I'm certainly not buying one now for €400.

Comment

ソニー・インタラクティブエンタテインメント(SIE)は、プレイステーション 5用コントローラー「DualSense ワイヤレスコントローラー」の新色「コズミック レッド」及び「ミッドナイト ブラック」を6月10日に発売する。価格は「コズミック レッド」が8,228円、「ミッドナイト ブラック」が7,678円で、いずれも税込。

Red definitely looks better than black but to be honest, based on these shots I'd still peg white as the winner. I think the matte colouring lets them down.

Comment

I miss the colours on the buttons, they look so much worse just grey.

Comment

Yeah the matte finish looks off and the black version looks weird because it loses that two tone look.

Comment

Me N64 is a 64-bit console (sniff), how many is this PS5 thing? I only decide whether or not I get a console in these schoolyard measurements.

Comment

The PS5 has all of the teraflops. That's the new thing cool kids measure consoles in.

Comment

Our school only deals in bits. I used to laugh at Megadrive heads when my 8-bit PC Engine that no one had heard of was shifting some serious parallax scrolling on PC Denjin Maybe PS5 is a 1024-bit?

Comment

Working...
                                X