X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mario and Rabbids 2, my sole takeaway

Comment

Return to Monkey Island seems to have become a Switch console exclusive...

Comment

I really doubt it will stay that way. Maybe a month exclusivity, not more.

Comment

10 meg man man battle network games who is that for? and why are their ten of them games it must be for masochist 1000 pieces of artwork to look through and 150 GBA songs wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
            10 meg man man battle network games who is that for? and why are their ten of them games it must be for masochist 1000 pieces of artwork to look through and 150 GBA songs wtf
            ME

In seriousness, there aren't really 10 - they were like Pokemon, so there are two "versions" of several of the games. Still, I absolutely loved them the first time around, and there have recently been a bunch of successful indie games that have borrowed the general gist of the battle system, so not too surprising Capcom would do this.

I don't know about the sequels but I loved the original.

Comment

I'd wish they'd port the first Nier as well, even if it's a straight version of the PS3 version. Just add the ability to switch between Papa Nier and Bro Nier and I'm good.

Comment

Most of that direct was MEH but RPG time & persona clinched it for me i'm more than happy to go back around for another spin in persona 5 royal it pretty much took the top spot for my fave RPG ever. Never played any of the others so i'm pretty excited to dive in, might pick up portal collection this evening kind of wish it had been released physically though.

Comment

Live-a-Live demo, nice! Dragon Quest Treasures looks cool as well and I've always been interested in the MegaMan Battle Network games. Kind of curious about that Pac Man game also.

Comment

Mega Man Battle Network collection is something I have been wanting for a while now. Just a shame it does not have all the Battle Network games, as crazy as it sounds, I would have loved if it had the Wonderswan game.

Comment

Looks like tsuri spirits is getting another game, loved the previous one it's so much fun. This one looks like it's more of a mix of party game stuff, curious if this one will be given the english update patch like the other was, either way it's getting bought.

Comment

Anybody on here know if the game save data from the Live-A-Live Demo will transfer to the physical version?

Comment

Nintendolife say it will.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
                            Not really.

It says that data is transferable to the main game. It doesn't specify if it transfers to a physical copy though.

I mean, I guess that it must do but I'd like to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                              It says that data is transferable to the main game. It doesn't specify if it transfers to a physical copy though.
                              On Switch, there's no difference; all game data stays on the console/SD card, it doesn't get saved on the game card. I've done this with a few games where if you switch out physical/digital it just works with the same savedata.

Not confirming that this game works for you, but if it doesn't, it's because the developer has specifically broken it. Like it's the default behaviour for the Switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                                On Switch, there's no difference; all game data stays on the console/SD card, it doesn't get saved on the game card. I've done this with a few games where if you switch out physical/digital it just works with the same savedata.

Not confirming that this game works for you, but if it doesn't, it's because the developer has specifically broken it. Like it's the default behaviour for the Switch.
                                Don't know why I completely forgot that Switch cards don't have save data on them but you're absolutely right. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X