X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      A heads up for any project diva players on switch, i was updating games today and project diva had an update i was wondering what on earth it was for. it seems sega snuck out a season 3 of DLC song packs, i thought they had stopped supporting the game as it's been nearly a year easily since they last released any DLC but it seems not, another huge chunk of new songs now available just bought some more jpn eshop points from amazon jp downloading to see what delights are in this lot. Looking at segas tweets there's 70+ new songs and it's 20 gig of data lol good job i upgraded my damn micro sd card recently.

Time to break out the controller again
      I have the physical version and it doesn’t have any download, sadly. Might be because it’s a Japanese cart being used with a European account but who knows.

Comment

I'll be spending my bank holiday on the PS5 in protest!

Comment

With Sony doing a direct as well but not delaying the UK version we should all be outraged

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
            I have the physical version and it doesn’t have any download, sadly. Might be because it’s a Japanese cart being used with a European account but who knows.
            yeah i think you have to match the games region to eshop region to be able to buy song dlc

Comment

And creating a Japanese account is trivial matter, as is finding Japanese point cards online.
              After downloading the DLC is available to all users on the console.

Comment

Project Diva on switch was a travesty , even the vita game played and looked better

Comment

Nintendo Direct now...(forgive my disrespectful soul for watching live, your recently-deceased Britannic Majesty...)

Fist of the North Star: Boxing Trainer...absolute genius!

New Fire Emblem that looks like Fire Emblem. The baddie is called the 'Fell Dragon'. 'Fell' in the archaic sense for 'evil', I guess.
                  Lots of saccharine RPG farming games (4 and counting...).
                  Likewise a truly astounding amount of JRPGs, whether remastered or new, all implausible clothes, huge hair and squeaky voices. Hard to tell them apart...
                  A Pikmin Pedometer for mobile phones. And Pikmin 4 next year.
                  Octopath Traveller 2. Looks very pretty. Might actually get this one. Feb 2023.
                  Project Zero: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse. First time for a western release. Early 2023. Is this a good one? Don't ask me, I don't know.
                  Radiant Silvergun. Out today. Neat.

And...a date for Breath of the Wild 2, incl. a few seconds of teaser trailer. Green is the theme. Includes floating bird-things that you can stand on. Now called 'The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom'. Could be tears as in boohoo or tears as in ripped apart, or indeed both, because the landscape is clearly wrecked and torn and it's very sad. Out next May.

Nothing will top Fist of the North Star: Boxing Trainer, though.
                  Last edited by Golgo; 13-09-2022, 15:02.

Comment

The new Fire Emblem sounds like a console version of Fire Emblem Heroes. Citing Marth in the promo material immediately turned me off

Comment

Nintendo Farming Direct.

Comment

Did Nintendo UK really decide not to livestream today's Direct because of BOTW2's confirmed new title????

Wow...just, wow...

Comment

I wonder if that's the reason...could be, where'd you hear that?

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                            I wonder if that's the reason...could be, where'd you hear that?
                            Didn't hear it anywhere. Just look at the name.

What other reason was there to not livestream it??

Comment

Disappointed by lack of TP/WW, anything metroid and no Gameboy/GBA stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                                What other reason was there to not livestream it??
                                An idiotic sense of respect? But I think you must be right. Good call.
                                Last edited by Golgo; 13-09-2022, 15:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X