X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won't happen but I'd have been happy to see Robotnik or Gruntilda

Comment

Have any of you heard of this game before (ダンジョンに捧ぐ墓標) Dungeon ni sasagu bohyō, did it ever get released in the west under some other weird name? It looks very much like 3D dot monster heroes on ps3 but some form of dungeon creator/explorer. The reason i'm convinced it came to the west is the game has english in it, seems like a download only game that's now getting a cart release in august.

Last edited by importaku; 29-06-2021, 01:05.

Comment

Love that graphical style. Reminds me of the touryst.

Comment

I know I've seen something like that on the e-shop store recently (an explicitly Minecrafty dungeon explorer that is not Minecraft Dungeons) but I'll be damned if I can find it or remember what it was called. Irksome.

Comment

It's called Dungeon and Gravestone and is on the eshop. Haven't picked it up but it looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              It won't happen but I'd have been happy to see Robotnik or Gruntilda
              I predict an Overwatch crossover with Doomfist. That's what I'd like, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by kellog7 View Post
                It's called Dungeon and Gravestone and is on the eshop. Haven't picked it up but it looks interesting.
                Ah great stuff so it did get a western release it was driving me mad as something like that in japan with english already added is not the norm for games of that kind hence me thinking it did make it to the west already. Been watching vids on youtube on it, seems there's a lot to find in that game there seems to be tons of items & weapons. It's pretty cheap for the physical version so i think i'm gonna preorder the japanese cart version as that has japanese & english according to nintendo's info on it.

Gives off a very creepy vibe though with that music, totally reminds me of that cursed famicom rpg in nanashi no game on DS.

Comment

Skellboy Refractured looks similar too. As does Block Quest Maker (which is pretty fun).
                  Last edited by kryss; 29-06-2021, 12:36.

Comment

Amazon needs to intervene my preorder page on amazon japan has now hit 3 pages Not a fighting game fan in general (cough shatfighter II go do one) but dear god this looks amazing. Had to put an order in for it as i know i'll enjoy it.

Comment

Another one that somehow slipped me by, thankfully close to release as well. Metallic child looks really fun.

I'm probably propping up the japanese economy single handed at this rate
                      Last edited by importaku; 29-06-2021, 19:39.

Comment

Oh, he's finally done with the Switch version? This has been available for PC for the longest time, and ever since the beginning he announced a Switch version too.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          Oh, he's finally done with the Switch version? This has been available for PC for the longest time, and ever since the beginning he announced a Switch version too.
                          Saw it on amazon japan has a release of sept 16th so it's only a few months away, been going through the pages of games and looking up anything that has a enticing box art or description. Weirdly i found your youtube channel the other day as while i was looking for video footage on stuff your name popped up and i thought hmm wonder if it's the same person & yup there you are hehe. Enjoyed watching your cotton unboxing & playthrough. Hadn't picked that up yet as i wasn't sure i'd enjoy it as i kind of played the original to death but i didn't realise they had updated the graphics and added some extra stuff, amazon was flogging the special edition with the tea cup for £44 so i thought why not i'll give it a whirl.

Comment

Well my Mario red left joy-con has to go back to Nintendo for repair. Keeps disconnecting when connected to the switch and won’t connect when detached from the switch. Glad I got a pro controller to keep me going. Anybody had a joy-con repair off Nintendo and how long they take to return it?

**Update got it working now by watching a YouTube video**
                            Hope it lasts and doesn't have to go for a repair.
                            Last edited by BIG EDD; 30-06-2021, 02:27.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Sky: Children of the Light

"From the award-winning creators behind Journey (2013 Game of The Year) and the highly-acclaimed Flower, comes a ground-breaking social adventure that is set to warm your hearts.

Welcome to the enchanting world of Sky, a beautifully-animated kingdom waiting to be explored by you and your loved ones.

In Sky, we arrive as the Children of the Light, spreading hope through the desolate kingdom to return fallen Stars to their constellations.

In the kingdom of Sky, you can...

Soar and explore 7 dreamlike realms to uncover the mystery
                              Encounter and socialize with like-minded players from around the world
                              Feel free to express yourself with a delightful selection of character customizations
                              Team up with others to adventure into darker realms, save spirits and uncover ancient treasures
                              Gift candles of light to share appreciation and grow friendships
                              Enjoy a unique musical experience and create harmonies together
                              Join an ever-expanding world with new upcoming attractions, including seasonal events and expansion of realms"
                              Sky: Children of the Light, is on switch today, and its free! i kind of never really gave it much time on IOS as i hated the touch screen controls so i will be downloading this later to give it a proper go. it shares servers with Ios and android so, should be nicely populated too. monatisation in this is via cosmetics, capes and new hairstyles apparently? so essentially free to people like me who couldn't give two ****s about the design on my cloak

Comment

I downloaded it yesterday after the Smash update and will be trying it sometime later.

Comment

Working...
                                X