X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Monkey Ball. 1 week.

Comment

A wild Pokémon Presents Presentation appears!

This coming Wednesday, 18th August. News on Pokémon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl & Pokémon Legends: Arceus expected.

6AM PT / 9AM ET / 2PM UK BST / 3PM CEST

Comment

The latest Japanese Top 30 Software Chart is completely made up of Switch titles.

A first for the Switch and actually the second time Nintendo have achieved this since the Top 30 comprised solely of Famicom titles way back in November 1988.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 13-08-2021, 13:45.

Comment

That is actually amazing. Imagine saying this would happen when switch launched.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            I've quite enjoyed Back 4 Blood from my short time with it. It's shaping up to be decent.

Agree on HotShots Racing though. I got up to the higher difficulties and it just becomes a crap fest due to the AI.
            That's the thing back for blood is not a terrible game like i said its probably a solid 7-8, and i could imagine it being ok with a few friends on the harder difficulty's. Its not Left 4 dead though what left for dead did with its visual and sound design is completely absent from back for blood its like they have forgotten what made the original game so special. Leaving out fan fave pvp modes for a new mini battle royal mode which is universally hated at this point wasn't a smart move either.

probably going a bit of topic here this being the switch thread, in summary Shovel Knight good, 99% of the other stuff trading of retro franchises bad.
            Last edited by Lebowski; 13-08-2021, 13:55.

Comment

Considering Bombfunk MC is on a Nintendo Indie showcase, I’m sure(hoping) the relevant parties have already got clearance and this isn’t going to vanish due to legal stuff.

I’m stoked for it.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                Considering Bombfunk MC is on a Nintendo Indie showcase, I’m sure(hoping) the relevant parties have already got clearance and this isn’t going to vanish due to legal stuff.

I’m stoked for it.
                Are you getting ready for it by uprockin', floor droppin', spinnin' and glidin', windmill combindin', 1999 in?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                  Are you getting ready for it by uprockin', floor droppin', spinnin' and glidin', windmill combindin', 1999 in?
                  Hell yeah. All that with a sprinkle of Guitar Vader

Comment

Espgaluda II will launch digitally on September 9th.

Comment

Well this is impressive someones made a pretty neat version of money ball using game builder garage

Comment

That’s amazing honestly, the physics and movement look like an exact match for the original as well.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          I want physical releases for these

Comment

Space Invaders Invincible Collection is out tomorrow, and there's a Bloodrayne game coming in September.

Comment

ICYMI.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                                Very tempted by Esp2. One of the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X