Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ketsui DX will reach Japanese eShops the 30th of September. This is a port of the mobile version released in 2003.

Also, Metal Slug 1st & 2nd Mission is availble digitally.

Comment

Didn’t one already come out of a mobile cave shooter?

Comment

Yeah, there's the DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou DX mobile version too.

Not sure what the pricing is on the Metal Slug double pack, but just a reminder that both of those feature in the 10-game Neo Geo Pocket Selection.

Comment

A question that pops up often around these parts is where have all the arcade racers gone, and one answer, it turns out…

A Cruisn' game is getting... decent reviews?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...end-comes-home
            A Cruisn' game is getting... decent reviews?
            It's apparently really good. Like, it's just a straightforward, bright, colourful arcadey racer. I'm thinking of getting it.

Comment

Maybe good reviews and sales will push Nintendo to make a new F-Zero that just focuses on fast-paced racing rather than scrambling for new th...eh, sorry, no. Can't complete the sentence.

Comment

The best fzero so far is still GX although some will disagree, i loved the arcade version. Just wish arcade club would track down a copy as sat in the cockpit with the whole thing tilting as you took the corners was amazing, it was also pretty great that the gc version lost very little in it's transition to console from the arcade they pretty much looked identical. Not sure nintendo could pull off one to the same level as GX without the help of sega but the team responsible for that one i have no idea if they still even work for them.

Comment

Has anyone bought Cruisn Blast? Seems like a limited release with most retailers sold out. That said, I also don't want to pay £35 to amazon when others had it for under £30.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                    Has anyone bought Cruisn Blast? Seems like a limited release with most retailers sold out. That said, I also don't want to pay £35 to amazon when others had it for under £30.
                    I was tempted watching reviews... looks like a blast?

But price wise it put me off... think I will wait for the inevitable price drop on digital and pick it up then.

Comment

Cruisn' Blast looks immense fun!!

The arcade is a good laugh so was up for this but £35?! I'll wait for it to hit £20.

It isn't a Nintendo published title so it should discount at some point.

Comment

Was going to get this off Shopto for £28 but it's on back order. My local Argos had it in stock yesterday but out of stock today. I'll keep an eye on ebay or a digital sale.

Comment

Posted about this before in the Kickstarter thread, but now has a release date of September the 28th on Switch.

Comment

That looks pretty cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              Just wish arcade club would track down a copy as sat in the cockpit with the whole thing tilting as you took the corners was amazing
                              Absolutely!!

Comment

G-Darius HD Sept 28th as well.

Fatal Frame/Zero - Maiden of Blackwater is dated for Japan October 30th (same day as SRW30).

Deathsmiles I & II is dated on the j-eshop for December 16th.

Comment

Working...
                                X