Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is starting now. Could be interesting.

Comment

Didn't finish TP on the Wii. Got quite angry with the gyro stuff on the WiiU version. Will skip entirely.

The Zelda I grew up with is Link's Awakening. I have probably all possible versions (including an official re-writable GB cart with it on), and will still happily play through it, even though I haven't since the GBC version with the colour dungeon.

1000% buying Wind Waker. Maybe even physically too! Crazy.

Comment

Another new branded OLED system!

Comment

That's pretty well done!

Comment

Bet it still has the weird move of not including the game it's promoting like the Splatoon one did. So off putting a move.

Comment

If they had done so the price would have been way more, no way they are gonna give you a new game for nothing when they can charge full whack for it. The days of bundling games in with the hardware are over.

Comment

True, and I'm not in the market for a Switch, it just feels like £310 for a Switch plus the game it's for takes it up to £350-£360. For a system that in the new year will be entering it's seventh year... if I were in the market for one I'd be getting wary of shelling out so much on a system that late on in life

Comment

A new 40-minute Nintendo Direct presentation will be broadcast tomorrow, Tuesday 13th September, at 3pm UK time. We've …

Direct confirmed for 3pm tomorrow with most of it focused on the stuff in the next 3 months

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    https://www.eurogamer.net/nintendo-d...d-for-tomorrow
                    Direct confirmed for 3pm tomorrow with most of it focused on the stuff in the next 3 months

Comment

...if somebody can tell me how Nintendo UK livestreaming tomorrow's Direct is disrespectful to Queen Elizabeth II, I'd really love to hear it.

Comment

I wonder if there'll be a revised release date for Advance Wars.

Comment

The logic is completely missing on this mark of respect stuff. If there's anything offensive broadcast at 3pm it'll still be offensive at 4pm.

Just means the news will be widespread before they upload the vid now

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                            ...if somebody can tell me how Nintendo UK livestreaming tomorrow's Direct is disrespectful to Queen Elizabeth II, I'd really love to hear it.
                            I think queenie was a Sega fangirl and got quite pissy about the Big-N.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              The logic is completely missing...
                              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 12-09-2022, 14:31.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X