Gaming News So Small It Gets a Second Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaming News So Small It Gets a Second Thread

Trailer for the game, by YouTuber Bofner UPDATE: A small update was made to the translation patch. This will change the header file’s region from every region at once to Japan only, which sho…

An English translatiin patch has been released for the Sega Saturn title Bulk Slash

Excellent, thanks for sharing that. Is it me, or are we getting more fan translations than ever these days? It feels like the pace has really picked up.

Comment

Old thread here:

Comment

Think it's worth noting that as well as "just" translating the text in that Bulk Slash patch, they also recorded an English dub for the spoken bits, and added (Virtual On) twin stick support. A stunning amount of work's gone into it.

Comment

Will have to get the iso patched asap and load it on my MODE, best game release this christmas by far.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Think it's worth noting that as well as "just" translating the text in that Bulk Slash patch, they also recorded an English dub for the spoken bits, and added (Virtual On) twin stick support. A stunning amount of work's gone into it.
            Amazing! This and that PS1 racing-visual-novel thing are top of my list when I get a MiSTER and the Saturn stuff is worked out.

Comment

With a new platform for Zen Studios' pinball tables close to being launched, I thought Pinball FX3 was 'done' but, as it turns out, it'll be getting its 100th table! One of my favourites, too!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  GT7 was shown running on VR prototype tech recently too.

Comment

Woah

Did not realise how many Oculus headsets they were moving now.

I was browsing through the Wii library today, just thinking I might revisit some of it (conclusion: apart from Galaxy and potentially Prime 1, I can’t be bothered), and I was thinking how Wii pointer based and motion based games were kind the progenitor of a lot of VR software. It’s kinda why it feels, at least for me, like there’s not much reason to go back to a lot of Wii stuff that really used the console features now. You might as well play a VR game with modern wands in a 3D plane.

Maybe this was obvious to everyone else but I had never made the connection before.
                    Last edited by wakka; 16-12-2021, 21:20.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      The twin stick support is what I'm interested in. The language was never an issue

Comment

Comment

Mass effect 4 will use UE5. Which is great, because Frostbite was pants and it'll mean the game will look great.
                          But I thought UE5 was being released to developers in March, so what work has been happening on ME4 so far?

A job listing for the next Mass Effect, as well as follow-up reporting on the subject, has confirmed the game will be built on Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            Mass effect 4 will use UE5. Which is great, because Frostbite was pants and it'll mean the game will look great.
                            But I thought UE5 was being released to developers in March, so what work has been happening on ME4 so far?

https://gamerant.com/mass-effect-4-unreal-engine-5/
                            UE5 will released to the "general public" in March, important developers already got it. IIRC the new Ace Combat is already being developed using UE5.

Comment

Returnal is of the the least finished games this year.
                              You can't read into it much, for any of the games on this list. People bail out of games for all kinds of reasons.

According to a list compiled, Not many people actually managed to get through Housemarque's latest Third-Person Shooter.

Comment

Working...
                              X