No announcement yet.

Gaming News So Small It Gets a Second Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably this will deserve its own thread in the future but for now let's put this here: Remedy will develop a new shooter called Vanguard. According to Remedy's CEO, "Vanguard marks Remedy’s first entry into Games-as-a-Service business model, executed by our top tier team of free-to-play experts".
    Tencent will localise and publish the game in Asian market as well as develop the mobile version.

Comment

Mmm mm, that sounds ****

Comment

A heads up, all 3 Tomb Raider games are free on the Epic Game Store right now...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
          A heads up, all 3 Tomb Raider games are free on the Epic Game Store right now...
          Epic Store is getting hammered!! Keeps erroring on order checkout.

Comment

Apologies I couldn't find the PC thread so posted it here.

Comment

Hori & Hamster sharing some ideas they've been banding about, around potentially making an ACA-focused (maybe even modular) controller.

Comment

Wachenröder is getting an English translation.

For years, Wachenröder has been one of the most famous illusive games that has never been released in the west. Now though, after 23 years, it has finally gotten closer to becoming playable to a We…

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                  Wachenröder is getting an English translation.

https://www.segasaturnshiro.com/2021...night0fdragon/
                  That's pretty cool as it is one of the good turn based RPGs on the system. Right up there with the best of them IMO.

Comment

Fan translators seem to be on fire for the last year or two. It’s like the speed has increased tenfold.

I actually hadn’t heard of that game but I’m looking forward to learning more.

Comment

Pocky & Rocky Reshrined to be released April 21 in Japan on PSN and eShop.

A western release of Pocky & Rocky Reshrined is also planned for the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                        Pocky & Rocky Reshrined to be released April 21 in Japan on PSN and eShop.
                        Who & who now? This makes me feel like we need a new "Even smaller news" thread lol.

Comment

Damn, the man doesn't know the legendry team of Pocky and Rocky. Tis a dark time.

Comment

Can moderators ban themselves? Asking for a fri... ok it's Brad. Can Brad ban himself?

Comment

I suspected this might happen *goes to research pocky & rocky*

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                I suspected this might happen *goes to research pocky & rocky*

Comment

Working...
                                X