Xbox Series S/X: Thread 05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
    Where have we been told there will no longer be a Series X with a disc drive?
    Renders of the remodel leaked some time ago, it’s circular this time and missing the disk drive but keeps the upright cooling method, it’s not a pro model though.

Comment

Unless they have decided to add one since...

Possible leaked render!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Unless they have decided to add one since...

Possible leaked render!

That’s a fake render clearly, it has a disk bin on top.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

That’s a fake render clearly, it has a disk bin on top.

Is MS transitioning towards a Jaguar CD-style toilet via the pedal bin?

Comment

Wasn't there a rumour they were going to provide a disc drive as an add-on like the PS5 slim?

Pretty sure I read that somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
              Wasn't there a rumour they were going to provide a disc drive as an add-on like the PS5 slim?

Pretty sure I read that somewhere
              I mean they, could do that, given the SeriesX instal base it should sell a cool 50 units.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

I mean they, could do that, given the Series X instal base it should sell a cool 50 units.
                I don't think they would even sell that, Sonic Generations is my only xbox game and it hasn't left the disk drive of the series x in about a year .

Comment

Leaked shot of the drive!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    Leaked shot of the drive!

Hopefully it comes with a King Kong HD-DVD like mine did.

Comment

A return to the most critical subject when it comes to Xbox....

MS Rewards Points

Feb's wrapping up and I'm looking at having made 16,500 points this month. If I still had the Xbox then I'd probably have only added a couple of hundred points at best with the weekly, I figure 500 points. I've not bothered at all with the Achievement Daily this month either so that's around 150pts and then the 1000 monthly that affects ruled out so 1,650pts pretty much lost in total. But even then that equates to a small amount and cements there's definitely been a 35% reduction in available points overall since the changes. Still well in excess of the 1x Month PC Game Pass redemption limit, likewise for the 1x Month GPU - though I'm still subbed till Easter 2026 so no need to claim for that.

So still worth doing but definitely makes things easier not bothering with the daily achievements ones anymore.
                      Day Streak is still going at 476 Days now, lifetime points earnt has now reached 763,000

Comment

Toys for Bob is being spun off into an independent small studio

Comment

Join us to watch Xbox's latest Partner Preview broacast, which is set to air will air today - Wednesday 6th March - at …

Given the oncoming direction it's almost like Xbox Showcases are the new Summer Gamefests which were the new E3

Comment

Comment

Starfield is speculated to be arriving on PS5 in either November or December. Multiple key Xbox franchises are said to also be hitting PS5 over 2025

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X