No announcement yet.

The Official "What game did you play today?" Threa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armored Core Nexus. I almost died when I saw all the extra goodies on the Revolution disc. Seriously sweet stuff.

Comment

Tomorrow I'll be getting my hands on

Final Fantasy XI - US PS2 with HDD

That's what I'll be playing tomorrow, posting now because I won't have the time to do that tomorrow

Comment

just got my modded xbox today .
        so i've signed up to xbox live(not got any games for it yet though)
        had a try on the emulators, metal slug is great, the n64 games are quite good(might pack my n64 away now)
        snes is good.
        had a quick got on POP,CMR04 and Midtown madness.

Comment

I`ve got loads of emulators on my box as well, bashing the crap out of gigawing and metal slug 5.
          Also taking my time on the cube with Twin Snakes
          Next up is Siren Yea I know I`m a bit behind........ Hey I`ve been playing in the past

Comment

Just got Beyond Good And Evil second hand from GAME for ?12.50. I'm hoping it's good!

Comment

Picked up Timesplitters 2 off Ebay for a little over a fiver. Its really, really good, even if I'm as rubbish with the Goldeneye targetting thing as I ever was.

Criminally lacking in save points, though.

Comment

i've gone back to playing P.N.03, and now i have severe thumb-strain because it's been ages since i last played anything which required a right royal button-bashing.

and for the downtime, it's back to Biohazard Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by gamemonkey
                  Just got Beyond Good And Evil second hand from GAME for ?12.50. I'm hoping it's good!
                  yes it is good, you shouldn't be disapointed, the only bad thing is it's to short IMO.

i've just been playing metal slug X, love this game

Comment

Oh man, it's 4am and I've been up playing Halo: PC online. 66 kills running the red team over on CTF with the Scorpion and taking out stragglers with the main weapon. Class.

Comment

Last week was non-stop Twin Snakes. Havent been quite so absorbed in a game since OOT. Two nights of 10 hours straight. Heh. Completed it on easy and normal and now taking my time exploring the many stealth abilities on Hard. Loving it. My first experience with the title, and found it an utterly fantastic experience. Admittedly, not quite as nice looking as I had initially imagined, and there are a few niggly faults, but overall, a top rate title.

At this very moment in time, im playing Four Swords + (its on pause ) I?ve already posted some impressions in the official thread, but need to emphasize how much Im enjoying it. Wonderful? wonderful game. I?ve only been playing in Single player, and there is more then enough enjoyment to be had for 1player alone ? without doubt.

[Unpause]
                      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Oh my God... I just spent basically the whole Sunday playing Pro Evolution Soccer 3. Great game. My head hurts.

Comment

At the moment I can't stop playing...
                          Zooo on the GBA
                          Ninja Gaiden on the Jap Xbox
                          DDR Extreme arcade
                          If fact this is what I've been playing everyday more or less for the past two weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Alf-Life
                            Oh my God... I just spent basically the whole Sunday playing Pro Evolution Soccer 3. Great game. My head hurts.
                            I feel yr pain nearly a solid 4 hrs on Winning Eleven7: International, plus editing becomes addictive after a bit tinkering with kits, boots etc and creating Scott Parker n getting it to pronounce his name. I just had to change all the kits i'd done on WE7 for the international vers took bit of time but it was worth it. Played Konami cup got knocked out with Chelsea on lvl 5 after dispatching Real Madrid 1-0 to get knocked out by Juve nearly killed me. Currently in Europe cup wiv mighty England.

Comment

Enemy Territory (with my clan), Return To Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer (for fun) and Beyond Good & Evil (NGC).

Comment

XIII(Xbox) i know it's a bit FPS by numbers, but it's stylishly done and i am enjoying it immensely.

Comment

Working...
                                X