Mature Zelda...oh go on then!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mature Zelda...oh go on then!!

Just showed a clip of the mature Zelda that we all want to play...Shigsy is just talking bout it now...or rather swinging a sword about like a nutter.

Anyway, looked wonderful, somebody get some shots up asap.

Bring it on... 8)

it looked bloody amazing!

Comment

I'm going to buy a new copy of Wind Waker and keep it sealed. Then I am going to pre order the new Legend of Zelda.

Comment

Nearly wet myself when i saw that
        Superb
        Im stunned.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltatri3
          it looked bloody amazing!
          Yr not wrong. The backgrounds in the forest were lovely. Just looked like they'd taken that clip from ages ago of the mature zelda and fleshed it out. Reminded me of OOT.

Surely this isn't WindWaker 2 and is another Zelda entirely, we can but hope...?

Comment

Wow, DS was excellent and Zelda floored me. I wan't too happy about the mature crap rumour but it looks fantastic.

Comment

Please someone find me some screenies!

Comment

Too many ppl on the forum, dbl post etc etc...

Comment

What?? What happened to all Miyamoto's arguments about immersion over realism? Where's the original art style that will stop the series from vanishing amongst all the similar titles? "Swords will bleed", wtf is that all about?

This doesn't make sense really. I hope the style is an evolution of Wind Waker's pastel shading rather than realistic. My feed was the poor quality one, I couldn't really see the style.

I wonder if Nintendo has been paying too much attention to its web opinion polls? Just look at Metroid's multiplayer mode, after all...

Comment

It was a lovely trailer but I hope this continues the story of the Wind Waker (if WW2 doesn't exist) but just set with this art style, explained as Link is now an Adult so you see it through the eyes of an adult.

It better NOT be a remake.

I hope they can somehow have characters with a personality like the battleship man from WW.

Comment

The first time I see WW I wasn?t to impressed at the celshading idea, but when I got to play the game all that went out the window.

The new one looks good, but I kinda wish they kept with the celshading.

Heres The Video

Comment

Originally posted by 007
                        Please someone find me some screenies!
                        Your wish is my command

All I can say is

Comment

When i saw that clip to the new Zelda, I jumped out of my seat, screamed YEEEEEEEEEEES! and hugged the nearest person

Also the DS looks bloody good to.

Comment

OMFG that looks amazing. I wish I was at E3 now :\

*drools*

Comment

Beautiful. Can't wait to see it in motion.

Comment

Working...
                              X