No announcement yet.

64DD buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is the best place to buy the games? looking for the polygon studio, golf, doshin stuff like that? any sites that sell them as ebay seems very empty for 64 dd stuff atm.

Comment

bootmonster had a 64dd bundle up for sale recently with a few titles. Might be worth a pm to see if he'd split.

Comment

cool , worth a pm

Comment

no luck, anyone know a website that might sell the games still? thx

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
            no luck, anyone know a website that might sell the games still? thx
            Game Choice Club have a few things in
            This website is for sale! gamechoiceclub.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gamechoiceclub.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Only other option is probably Yahoo Auctions Japan

Comment

Good luck with the Golf game, that and Doshin 2 are the rarest. Expect to pay more for those two than the console. I still don't have them...And I've almost given up on the idea of buying them.

Comment

hi all would you say 64DD JAPAN PRO GOLF TOUR is worth £150 ? how rare is it?

Comment

The only time I've seen it in a shop in Japan was in Friends near Akihabara for 25'000yen.

Is it worth it? No idea.

Comment

That's about what I paid for my copy (sealed). It's a pretty decent apparently (from someone I know who's played through it more than I have).
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                    X