Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad Gear View Post
    It's still fairly new so it'll be around the RRP price ie ?35-?45 shipped.

I picked mine up from ebay.com with the LTD edition guide for around ?65 shipped, which was pretty good as the shipping cost was about $30 (i only paid $15).
    Cheers Mad Gear. Glad to know that it hasn't gone up to rediculous prices.

Comment

I have a promotional Final Fantasy X box set which contains a Bandai Yuna figurine, the game, a press information disk and beyond Final Fantasy DVD.

Never seen one of these anywhere else before so fairly sure its quite unique but thinking of selling it so wondering how much I should be asking?

Comment

Official GameCube RGB Scart cable, new and boxed. How much?

Also can't you use these on a SNES or N64?
        Last edited by MattyD; 09-01-2007, 16:00.

Comment

how much are these worth...

front mission jap sfc
          front mission: gun hazzard jap sfc
          chrono trigger jap sfc

if in mint condition

Comment

@matty yes they work on sfc but not snes. I bought a new one last year from a member here for ?9. I need another for my new sfc so pm me

Comment

Originally posted by gamelife View Post
              how much are these worth...

front mission jap sfc
              front mission: gun hazzard jap sfc
              chrono trigger jap sfc

if in mint condition
              ?8-?10 each. Maybe ?15 if you're really lucky.

Comment

Does anyone know how much a Boxed, non-modded US Limited Halo Edition XBox would be worth? It's the same as the green XBox, but with a Halo logo on the front of the machine and on the pad.

The system came with a 'Game of the Year' edition of Halo, which was the same but lost the demos and included the two single player E3 trailers.

I see they go for around $250 in the US, but I didn't know if they are worth anything in the UK.

Comment

I have sold two regular UK green ones on here,and struggled to get ?60 each for them.

Sorry mate.

Comment

Not sure of a value but it's pretty much impossible to shift a US Xbox over here (too many modded machines in circulation). Don't think you'd get anything like the US market value for it unfortunately

Comment

That's what I was thinking. I didn't know whether the appeal of Halo would make it more desirable (this edition was never released outside the US and was 'limited' to 10,000 units).

Thanks for the responses though .

Comment

Hello guys,

I'm looking to sell my PS2 on ebay to fund a 360.

Its the old big style one, Chipped so the games boot without any disc swapping etc, 3 sony dualshocks, 3 sony memory cards, all leads and about 50 boxed games (backups )

Any ideas how much to ask for, as I haven't got a clue?

Thanks.

***If I'm not allowed to post about trying to flog back-up games, please delete***

Comment

GUNSPIKE - JAP DC

Hi all

Anyone know how much a mint with spine copy of Gunspike is worth these days? ?15 to ?20 sound about right, or is it worth more?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenballs View Post
                            Hello guys,

I'm looking to sell my PS2 on ebay to fund a 360.

Its the old big style one, Chipped so the games boot without any disc swapping etc, 3 sony dualshocks, 3 sony memory cards, all leads and about 50 boxed games (backups )

Any ideas how much to ask for, as I haven't got a clue?

Thanks.

***If I'm not allowed to post about trying to flog back-up games, please delete***
                            If you put that lot up on ebay, they'll have your auction pulled in no time - and you deserve it, to be honest . I'd try a boot sale if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaain View Post
                              If you put that lot up on ebay, they'll have your auction pulled in no time - and you deserve it, to be honest . I'd try a boot sale if I were you.

Is it the games thats the problem, or the chipped console, or both?

Comment

The games dude, that kinda thing ('back ups') is not allowed and rightly so. The rest is fine though.

Comment

Working...
                                X