Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello - I have a mint PS2 JPN Import of Ibara (includes bonus booklet) I had a look on eBay and the prices are bonkers. What do you reckon it's really worth? ?60? I also have a Border Down with soundtrack and mouse mat. I haven't even seen one like that on the bay.

Thing is I'd rather sell them for less if the buyer would cherish the item rather than it go to some scalper.

Comment

I'll take Ibara off your hands fella, ?60 seems a bit steep though

Comment

Make me an offer sir!

Comment

Originally posted by analog dog View Post
          Make me an offer sir!
          Done :woot:

Comment

I sold my sealed one last year for ?120. Best place to look for that Chris is shmups I think.

Comment

Mine didn't have the booklet either. That bumps it up too.

Comment

I valued my BD ( same as yours but gone now too) at ?80 for a quick sale.

Comment

Thanks for the info Nick.

Comment

Hello

Anyone got an idea how much the japanese SILENT HILL COMPLETE SET box set is worth. It is the various special editions of 1-4, comes in a box with a little torch that I believe projects a spooky silent hill image. the torch is unopened the set is as new.

Any help appreciated

ross

Comment

I got a PS3 80 gig, old style.

It has 1 controller, few games i.e LBP, MGS etc.
                      It has Multi Man on it and can play backups.

How much is this worth?

Comment

Hello everyone. I just noticed that I own a copy of the Sega Saturn PAL version of IN THE HUNT, complete with box and manual - overall condition is quite good considering it's one of those paper cover Saturn game boxes.

I looked this up everywhere and couldn't even find a single copy for sale. It is mentioned in PAL Saturn game lists as being one of the rarest SS Pal titles. Can anyone provide me with a reference value for how much this game is worth at this point?

Thank you.

Comment

Its in the higher end of rarity but not crazy rare (mk gold, mr bones) its at least ?25+
                          probably more

Comment

I've got Good / Excellent condition N64 games, GoldenEye & Wave Race, UK PAL.

Any ideas?

Last edited by Wools; 20-07-2011, 22:13.

Comment

I read recently that Goldeneye can fetch a fair bit when it turns up on eBay. ?20 or something, check with those in the know, but I was surprised!

Comment

Intresting, most of the N64 games on eBay are cartridge only, so I don't have a frame of reference for a good condition version!

Comment

Working...
                                X