Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is the PAL version of Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner on PS2 worth?

Specifically the "journalist promo" copies which were sent out for reviews. Small jewel case with cover art inlay, no booklet.

Comment

It's about time I offloaded the import PS3 games that I accumulated in the early years of the console, back to when it actually worked out cheaper to import. Most of them are standard fare, but I have a few LEs (new in most cases) that I can't really work out a reasonable value for. Any ideas?

Nightopia Dreampack (Blatantly nothing to do with the PS3)

DMC4 LE (Sealed)

Assassin's Creed (Contents are mint, but there's a dent in the tin case itself from shipping)

MGS4 LE, and bonus DVD/booklet (All untouched)

Comment

how much is hokuto no ken (fist of thenorth star ) worth its the ps2 2d fighting game

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
          how much is hokuto no ken (fist of thenorth star ) worth its the ps2 2d fighting game
          think that one usually goes for around ?20

Comment

i have loads of japanese doujin games...from fighters like eternal fighter zero to shooters like imperishable night anyone know how much they are going for ?

Comment

i have loads of japanese doujin games...from fighters like eternal fighter zero to shooters like imperishable night anyone know how much they are going for ?
              If they're original, then possibly an exorbitant amount, considering how quickly they sell out at places like Comiket. But you'd need a way to make them available to Japanese collectors, like through Yahoo Auctions or something.

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                here is a pic
                Last edited by eastyy; 30-07-2011, 19:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post

MGS4 LE, and bonus DVD/booklet (All untouched)
                  If you decide what you want for that, I may very well be interested in it..

Comment

Anyone know what I can get for a YLOD 60gb PAL PS3? Blu Ray drive is working fine so am guessing people might to gut it for that...

Comment

Hi anyone know how much street fighter collection on saturn is worth, pal version

Comment

here is a pic
                        I'm not into doujin games enough to comment or evaluate, all I can tell you is that collectors will pay big money for certain now-out-of-print titles.

It might be worth asking on the HardcoreGaming101 forum? Either that or find a dedicated doujin forum with English speakers.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

My advice: do your research, and do not let someone fleece you.

Having said that, how about a tenner for the lot?

Comment

Thinking of a huge sell-off of some of my SCEI-related items.

I'll start with my 5903 PS1. This is the Asia-only, VCD-capable, off-white PS1. It's brand spanking new. I've never even opened the box. I also have an extra matching controller and 2x matching memory cards. What say you fellow gamers?

I also have an item I bet 99% of you don't even know exists. It's an official SCEI VGA adapter for PS1. Imagine the DC karaoke adapter and then you'll have half an idea...
                          Last edited by J0e Musashi; 03-08-2011, 20:40.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            Thinking of a huge sell-off of some of my SCEI-related items.

I'll start with my 5903 PS1. This is the Asia-only, VCD-capable, off-white PS1. It's brand spanking new. I've never even opened the box. I also have an extra matching controller and 2x matching memory cards. What say you fellow gamers?

I also have an item I bet 99% of you don't even know exists. It's an official SCEI VGA adapter for PS1. Imagine the DC karaoke adapter and then you'll have half an idea...
                            I remember that VGA adaptor from eBay.. Was gonna buy it, one on there was around ?80.

That 5903 might be harder to price, untouched could sell for mad prices elsewhere. Here, maybe ?80+. Shame I'm currently not so financially well off or I'd nab it..

Comment

My VGA adapter is boxed as new. I have an idea this was an unreleased dev device. It has many dials for adjusting hold, pixelation and even outside inputs. Deffo not a retail item IMO, although in a retail SCPH-1000-style box. VCD, we can talk out. No rush to sell anything as Sony would turn on me no doubt. Maybe I'll hit t'other site...
                              Last edited by J0e Musashi; 03-08-2011, 21:02.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was a retail item. It's not a first party after all, it is licensed by Sony though.

Comment

Working...
                                X