Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Bort

Comment

What does an original 1989 Gameboy go for these days, unboxed no manuals in a hard case with 3-4 games???

Comment

UK PAL Bass Fishing Box Set Price??

Hello,
        I tried google/ebay but cant seem to find this anywhere.
        Any idea how much its worth?
        Thanks in advance.

Comment

Pal wii console here.

Is it priced about right?

Also how much for :

Wiimote(unboxed)

Classic controller(unboxed)

Just incase anyone still visits here.

Comment

I would say ?160 is spot on mate for that little bundle.

What should i be asking for a US Core 360, with official component lead and awireless pad?

Comment

Brand new Sony Mylo. Unopened. Black version. How much?
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey View Post
                I would say ?160 is spot on mate for that little bundle.

What should i be asking for a US Core 360, with official component lead and awireless pad?
                Thanks for your reply Nick.

Not too sure about the US 360 core since new UK cores seem to sell around ?150 inc.del.on the forums.Maybe try as a bundle for a few days and if you get enough enquires regarding each item then split.I think the fact some of the games are region free plus the reliability issues makes import 360's a bit less desirable.

Sorry i cant be more help.

Comment

Does anyone know how much the Segagaga LE version is worth now? I also have the '16-Bit' VMU as well somewhere I'm looking to sell.

Any info would be great...

Comment

Anyone know what a fair price would be for an unboxed Sega Nomad in pretty good nick? I've had one sat around for ages that I got in a car boot sale. Ta in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jusatsushi View Post
                      Anyone know what a fair price would be for an unboxed Sega Nomad in pretty good nick? I've had one sat around for ages that I got in a car boot sale. Ta in advance.
                      If you're interested, Gamestation offer about ?70 trade-in for these.

Comment

Really? That's the last place I thought I'd get a decent price! Shall check it out at the weekend.

Ta muchly.

Comment

Dms-4 pro chipped midnight blue (ps2 jpn) with 120gb hard drive, boxed.

Any ideas?

Comment

Boxed, excellent condition UNMODIFIED panasonic Q? Do they go for the same amount as chipped, region free ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Howiee View Post
                              Boxed, excellent condition UNMODIFIED panasonic Q? Do they go for the same amount as chipped, region free ones?
                              I struggled selling my unmodified machine a while ago. IIRC I ended up selling it for about ?140 delivered

Comment

Originally posted by Howiee View Post
                                They do seem to be struggling to go for even the ?140 range at the moment to be honest! They used to be fairly easy to get rid of but the market seems to have really dried up over the last 12 months.

I've not bought one but have been watching as I almost bought one several times over the past years.

Comment

Working...
                                X