Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
    Coz theyre not for selling?
    Lol, well I know they aren't supposed to be sold but I wasn't aware that eBay prohibited selling them. Maybe they don't carry the necessary rating labels & disclaimers on the packaging that games have to display to be sold legally here?

I was looking to buy one when I first saw the press packs but after seeing the price of them and learning that they aren't actually the final build of the game I lost interest in them.

Even if they were the final review build I'd only pay close to the price for the full game.

Comment

There's one on there now for £400 BIN

I wouldn't be surprised if Sony had spies eyeing ebay daily or informed ebay of it. They probably don't want someone posting a full playthrough in a series of videos on YouTube

Would be nice to have one, but I'd only pay 40 - 50 quid, not £400

Comment

Anyone know how much an unboxed Japanese Neo Geo AES with all the A/V mods and a custom BIOS chip would be worth? Despite doing all the mods myself, I have spent quite a bit on it, so hopefully they still fetch a decent amount - like £200+???

Regarding the Killzone 2, I know the guy who originally listed it, but he pulled it himself because of all the talk it created in forums and although he doesn't know the journalist who was originally sent the disc, he felt a bit guilty that it could get someone in trouble. Dunno who listed the BIN one, but they basically just nicked the photos and description by the looks of it.

Comment

Neo Geo

I sold a NeoGeo home console modded with a video mod, stereo mod and bios socket with unibios and power supply for ?100, I think you would be lucky to get much more than that unless you have the box and controllers.

This was about 2 years ago so prices may have risen.

Comment

How much is a brand new, unopened Xb0x 360 arcade (Falcon) with 256mb memory card and the 5 arcade games worth?

Comment

Well they're £129 new, right? But with some deals you can get a free game and stuff...so I'd say around £110. Maybe.

Comment

Having to sell everything for the move to Australia:

Xbox 360 Falcon Premium, pretty much perfect condition with 2 controllers and HDMI cable.

PS3 60gb with 2 contollers and HDMI cable.

This is gaming related I suppose but I have been wondering how much I would get for the 40" 1080p Samsung that is currently at about ?600 on Amazon.

Imac 24" 2.66Ghz Extreme, Radeon 256mb, 3gb RAM.

Any thoughts would be great, thanks ^^;

Comment

Found a vauation for the PSP, many thanks.
                  Last edited by Wools; 29-01-2009, 19:12.

Comment

I have the special edition Ace Combat 6 Flight Stick bundle, (The one with the "real life" TopGun film, the 360 custom case front, as well as th NTSC U/C Game)

I bought it sealed from the bay for $160 plus $70 shipping and $40 customs, so $270. It's been opened once and packed back in the original bags and box.

If I paid £189, (Which I know was madness) what do we think I can hope to recover?

If it's not worth anyhting now, could it be an item just to store in the loft and revist later?

A bit of an impulse buy, as I hadn't seen the stick for sale many times before. I know realise that I have absolutly no use for it.

Comment

Hi

I've got a collection of Sonic X figures that I'm looking to sell. I've got all but some "secret" one.

They are about 2 inches tall with a casing that they sit in and have all the characters (Sonic, Tails, Kunckles etc...)

They cost me ?30 about 5 years ago.

How much do you think they're worth?

Cheers

Comment

Considering getting rid of some Gamecubes:
                        1 x PAL White (no digital out)
                        1 x NTSC switched Orange / Spice
                        1 x PAL Silver

I know that most cubes are black or purple - are any of these worth more than a bog-standard one? Are they in any way "collectable"?

Comment

dc sealed stuff

border down limited ed
                          under defeat special ed with poster
                          Trizeal limited ed with bandana
                          Triggerheart Exelica limited ed with poster
                          cheers

Comment

Trizeal limited ed with bandana -£60-70

border down limited ed - £150-200 theres one thats been on ebay for ages now for 195 so i'd go for the lower estimate.

Triggerheart Exelica limited ed with poster £60-70

Been watching a few dc shooters on the bay for a while and thats what I've generally seen them go for.Hope that helps.

Comment

yeah but theyre all sealed so sky's the limit really

Comment

yeah but theyre all sealed so sky's the limit really
                                You can buy most of them sealed from videogameimports.com around that price

Comment

Working...
                                X