Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that!

Comment

Thinking off offloading all my 360 special editions.

Has anyone seen Bioshock 1 Big Daddy figure version go recently, and Fallout 3 lunch box version? How much should I be asking for those?

Thanks.

Comment

I sold those exact same special editions on ebay recently for ?30 each. I think I undervalued them though so I'd try to get ?40 for them each the bay.

Comment

Thanks Ollie. Did you do auctions or just BIN's?

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like shaffy88.

Going through all my things, these are the posters I've found today, I know there's more around so will continue looking. I figured besides a few of them they're just not worth keeping, I'll never put them up and they're just staying in tubes and with all the shifting of the tubes some are getting damaged. Anyway anyone know what some would be worth? You can ignore the non-gaming ones of course.

Comment

Are old game magazines worth any money? I have at least 1000+ mags up in the loft that i now need to clear. My collection starts from approx 1990 up to about 2005 and includes just about every brand of magazine released during this time Edge, CVG, SuperPlay, N64, Gamesmaster, EGM etc. Whilst i do not have every single issue i do have a huge amount of issues for each magazine title.

I have not checked every single magazine but from the few hundred i have got down over the weekend they are all in really good condition. Does this kind of thing have any value or should i just dispose of them as i can sadly no longer keep them.

I would appreciate any advice.
              Last edited by gambit6613; 15-06-2014, 23:17.

Comment

i would be interested in the mags if you let me know what you have mate

Comment

also where are you based if it comes to collection? im in essex

Comment

Some Japanese Xbox360 gear, ideas please.

Japanese Xbox360 console with UK power supply. It's a really old machine (no HDMI)but has never showed signs off failure.

Cave shizzle.

Espgaluga II LE with faceplate. The large box is slightly torn.
                    Akai Katana LE complete. Soundtrack cd sealed
                    Muchi Muchi Pork LE complete Soundtrack cd sealed
                    Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu LE complete Soundtrack cd sealed
                    Deathsmiles
                    Ketsui
                    Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label

Also

Otomedius G

Comment

How much is a boxed snes worth? Super Mario world edition.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised for that to fetch ?100 on eBay. Here hard to say though.

Comment

Mint Goldeneye 64 boxed?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            I wouldn't be surprised for that to fetch ?100 on eBay. Here hard to say though.
                            I might see if I can get around ?80 on here. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Hey all you F-Zero fans.

Had a clear out today and have found a sealed F-Zero AX arcade IC card to record all your pilot details for the arcade game.

The image on the front is of Captain Falcon & Phoenix like this one:

Any idea if it's worth any coin?

Comment

Don't think so because the arcade is so rare. ?5 tops.

Comment

Working...
                                X