Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
    Guys, I've got to sell my DC stuff as a bundle.
    Can you give me a rough estimate as to a price to ask for please?
    In honesty, I'd say it's difficult to give you an reasonable value, because you have so many individually very good things in that collection - but I generally don't think a collection is worth anywhere near as much as the stuff split up.

This similar collection sold for ?100 or so, but your games are better than theirs and I think your stuff's in better condition too, plus you have a few extras.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      eBay suggests anything between ?3 and ?15 for an unboxed one, depending on condition, but the boxed ones sold recently have been pretty good quality ones with RRT4 (they seem to go for up to ?30 for an immaculate one).

I'd say a tenner, P&P inc is a fair price unless it's in VERY good nick.
      cheers mate, it's literally never been used.

Comment

I'd nab it off of you for a tenner, got one with a broken wheel...

Comment

Wii U 32gb with 5 games? how much would i be looking to pay?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            I'd nab it off of you for a tenner, got one with a broken wheel...
            You can have it for a tenner but postage will be in the region of ?6 I would have thought.

Comment

found this old real bout fatal fury gameplay video tape got no idea what is on it i think it may be a combo compilation or something it is 80 min anyone know what something like that is worth ?

Also finding many disc doujin games i bought years ago anyone know if they have any value ? (like eternal fighers zero)

Comment

Been given this by a colleague. Whatcha reckon?

PS1 in box. The box has taken a bit of a beating but the console, accessories and games are in good working order.

Comes with:-

PlayStation 1 console Model SCPH-5502
                1 x Official controller
                2 x Unofficial controllers.
                1 x AV Adaptor
                1 x Power lead
                1 x RF Adaptor
                1 x Game Hunter

Games include

Formula 1 '97
                Formula One
                Formula Karts
                Hardcore 4 x 4
                Complete Onside Soccer
                Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
                PGA Tour '96
                WWE Smackdown (Sealed)
                Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
                Descent 2

Comment

Hi all!

I'm trying to decide if I should list these on eBay... could someone suggest a price? Or sell here if there is interest I guess?

All items are brand new.

- LCD screen still sealed
                  - PS One console brand new, but doesn't come with a seal tag on box, but contents are all still wrapped and untouched.
                  - Crash Team Racing original game with multi-tap. (Not classics version!)
                  - Brand new DualShock 2 Aqua colour.

Comment

Funnily enough, I have a brand new PSOne with screen I'll be listing on eBay soon.
                    I'll let you know how much it goes for, if you've not sold it by then.

Comment

Any thoughts on the going rate for a New 3DS Black. 2x Chargers, charging stand and case.

Still under warranty, about a month old.

Comment

just wonder i have a load of old pc games on disc like startopia/icewind dale/red faction/call of duty 2/sacred/aquanox etc

Now i was thinking of just bundling them all together and selling them probably around 40 to 50 games not to sure if any of them would have serial key issues (like company of heroes)

how much could i get ?

Comment

Hi everyone!

I've dusted off a box of old PS2 games and came across my PAL UK copy of Zombie Hunter 2 (don't judge!). I was looking online to find a price but there are none at all.

Anyone roughly know how much it might be worth?

Thanks!

Comment

Sega Saturn
                            PAL with modchip installed, boxed with bags, power and RGB SCART lead, and grey pad.
                            Also comes with 4m Action Replay cart, a boxed transparent Cool Pad, and an unboxed 3D controller.

Comment

PSOne
                              PAL boxed brand new (but unsealed) PSOne console with boxed brand new (but unsealed) LCD Screen.
                              Also comes with an additional brand new PSOne controller, and a boxed memory card.

Comment

Here's one; thinking of finally getting rid of my Neo Geo Pocket Color collection.

How much would I ask for if selling this lot on here? All games are unboxed (though most come in those clear plastic clamshells) and they're all English versions (mostly UK, some might be USA):

• NGPC unit, original style in Camo Blue. Screen is free of any major marks, though there's quite a big scratch on the edge (i.e. off the edge of the actual screen, in the black bezel).
                                • Match of the Millennium
                                • The Last Blade
                                • Dive Alert! Matt version
                                • Pac Man
                                • Samurai Shodown 2
                                • Metal Slug 1st Mission
                                • Cardfighters Clash! Capcom Version
                                • Fatal Fury First Contact
                                • Neo Turf Masters
                                • King of Fighters R-2

Think that's worth exchanging for a good condition GBA SP AGS-101? Maybe with an unboxed game or two?

Comment

Working...
                                X