Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I reckon Sega fans would snap it up on ebay. Certainly worth listing, can't be many copies about still.

Did they do a Nintendo one also does anyone know?

Comment

Japanese Megadrive arcade power stick, the microswitched one - rarely seem to see these? How much do they go for, unboxed?

Comment

I have a friend who has suggested digging his Dreamcast out of the loft for me, and wants an idea of how much it's worth.

Assume for the moment that everything is functional and in reasonable condition (i.e. not sealed, or anything like that, but everything works).

How much would you offer for this lot?

>> UK PAL Dreamcast console
        >> 2 Pads
        >> 2 VMUs
        >> Steering wheel (assume official)
        >> 2 Arcade Sticks (DC official)

I know condition makes a big difference but even so, a rough idea would be a good start. Apparently it has some packing material but doesn't have all the manuals, baggies etc.

Comment

Based on my recent research if the condition is good and mostly original then that lot is worth around ?130 all together. If hes a good mate and you wanna offer a fair price then thats fair. Only thing Im not sure of is the steering wheel in regards to demand, value also you dont know if its 1st or 3rd part variant. The sticks alone could be anywhere between 20-50 quid each depending how clean/dirty, original box/packaging etc.

Are there no games? Has the DC gone yellow, has he ever run backups on it (stressed the laser on it) has it ever suffered from the reset issue or boots up needing time/date updating (internal clock battery needs replacing)

Comment

Agree with Bash, could be anything from ?100 to ?180 really depending on condition and packaging etc.

Comment

could anyone give me an idea about these, i would prefer to sell as a collection

Final Fantasy Collection

Atelier Collection

Comment

Guys, I've got to sell my DC stuff as a bundle.
                Can you give me a rough estimate as to a price to ask for please?

Console (Boxed) (PAL) 1 Controller
                RGB SCART Lead
                SCART Lead
                Official Keyboard (Boxed)
                Cha Cha Amigo Maracas (Boxed)
                MadCatz Force Pak (Boxed)
                MadCatz Dream Blaster (Boxed)
                Official Mouse (Boxed)
                Controller Extension Cable (Boxed)
                Controller Extension Cable
                Fission Fishing Controller (Boxed)
                Official VMU (Boxed) 5 Of
                Official Controller (Boxed)
                Official Vibration Pak (Boxed)
                Official Millenium Controller (Boxed)
                Planet Ring (Boxed) (With Mic)
                Seaman (Boxed) (With Mic)
                Shenmue
                Powerstone
                Chu Chu Rocket
                Mr Driller
                Phantasy Star Online
                Phantasy Star Online 2
                Skies Of Arcadia
                Streetfighter Alpha 3 (Promo)

Comment

Random signed Pokemon stuff!!

Just out of curiousity... How much would the following be worth?

Sealed Pokemon Black and 2x Pokemon White display cases signed by Masuda & Sugimori:

Last edited by Rikachu; 10-03-2015, 20:07.

Comment

Whats the going rate for an immaculate boxed white PS4 console & Destiny bundle?

Comment

I've got a boxed Namco JogCon minus the RR4 game.

First of all, how much and second of all, does anyone here want to buy it before it goes on eBay?

Also got a Switched mutiregion US SNES and a Japan RGB modded SNES. Video cable is a bit broken from memory on the Japan model but anyone with some skill could fix it.

No pads of power leads with either.

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
                        Whats the going rate for an immaculate boxed white PS4 console & Destiny bundle?
                        Not many great PS4 deals on at the minute for some reason, probably try for about ?260 plus delivery.

Comment

I'd give ya that dave

Comment

Thanks for the valuation chap.

Originally posted by analog dog View Post
                            I'd give ya that dave
                            I'll keep you posted mate. I'm giving the world of PS4 one more shot, with RIDE next Friday. If that doesnt grab me, I'll be selling up. A friend is potentially interested but if he falls through I'll be in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                              I've got a boxed Namco JogCon minus the RR4 game.

First of all, how much and second of all, does anyone here want to buy it before it goes on eBay?
                              eBay suggests anything between ?3 and ?15 for an unboxed one, depending on condition, but the boxed ones sold recently have been pretty good quality ones with RRT4 (they seem to go for up to ?30 for an immaculate one).

I'd say a tenner, P&P inc is a fair price unless it's in VERY good nick.

Comment

Dave a demo of Ride went up on PS4 PSN yesterday, I haven't had a chance to try it yet, should tonight, guess they are fairly confident it's OK or wouldn't have put out a demo.

Comment

Working...
                                X