Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I often wonder how much a ***** is worth....

Anyway. I have a few NTSC-J 360 titles I was going to offload, Castle Shiki III, Zegapain NOT/XOR and a still sealed Coveni (?) 200X (some sort of supermarket simulator I think). I was also considering selling Death Smiles LE and a few other titles.

It seems to me the value has gone up a bit, but I'm baffled at the prices on the Trading folder here for shooters - it seems at times you could actually buy them new at playasia for less - but do these sort of things sell on eBay at all, and what sort of guide prices should I be looking at for the above titles?

Comment

I think stuff like Zegapain & Coveni 200X are pretty worthless unless you have a couple of people after them, which would bring the ebay prices up.

The main reason they seem to be expensive on ebay is the exchange rate, which has seen most import titles go up.

6 months ago I was willing to pay up to £20 delivered for Pro Yakyuu Spirits 3, but with the way it is now, I'm not paying £30+ for a 3 year old sports game that was eclipsed by the PS3 update.

Of course, if the cheeves are easy, I may be willing to have them off you. You know, seeing as I offload all my easy cheeve games on you.

Also, I'm thinking of selling all my N64 collection. NTSC-J console, Doctor64 and about 50 odd boxed NTSC-J/U games. If I post a list would anyone be able to give me an approx value?

Same with my Japanese GB collection. If I remember right, there's well over 100 boxed games in that lot.

Comment

let me know what you have on the n64 front. i can give you prices and would take what i am missing if you decide to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by ince View Post
          let me know what you have on the n64 front. i can give you prices and would take what i am missing if you decide to sell.
          Yeah, I'll let you know. Pretty sure most of the games are mint as well. Thing is, I'm sure most of them are early/common titles so I'm not totally sure I'd sell yet. Guess it depends on the total value.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
            QFT!!!

I guess Ebay is your best bet. Put it out with a ?250 reserve, and see if you get any takers.

I would honestly be one of the people watching that sale, I really need a decent GBA SP to complete my handheld collection.

I've seen Ltd Edition GBA SP's go for about ?45 if mint, so for this item it really is a hard one to value.

Such a great collectors item, I think you have a good chance of success.

But you *will* miss it.
            Originally posted by nintastic View Post
            Smack it on ebay with a starting bid of ?250 with a buy it now for ?395

Havn't you got anything else you could sell and save that till the very last,
            Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
            If you really have to sell, then I think this is the right advice.

But 250 notes can be earned begged or borrowed.

Will you ever get the chance to own this item again? It's a beauty!
            Originally posted by kernow View Post
            The way my friend looked at it was, its just a hat , t shirt, and a copy of zelda with an SP. (all that he'll never use because it'll ruin the value somehow) I know its collectable, but ?300 he was better off with, rather than letting this sit on his shelf forever. Maybe try a ?350 buy it now.
            I'd say go for broke, Buy It Now at 500, ship worldwide and entice some crazy yanks into buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
              Any ideas on this? There's only 300 in the world so I've never seen one sold. I don't really want to sell this but I have so little money right now, I've little choice

Personally, because you're not sure of the value I'd stick it on for a highish Buy It Now price - around £500 - and then open it up to Best Offers. That way you can take your time and wait for the offers to roll in, which I'm sure they will.

Just make sure you choose 'Immediate Payment' for the buy it now price so you don't get some loser clicking it who has no intention of paying.

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
                I often wonder how much a ***** is worth....

Anyway. I have a few NTSC-J 360 titles I was going to offload, Castle Shiki III, Zegapain NOT/XOR and a still sealed Coveni (?) 200X (some sort of supermarket simulator I think). I was also considering selling Death Smiles LE and a few other titles.

It seems to me the value has gone up a bit, but I'm baffled at the prices on the Trading folder here for shooters - it seems at times you could actually buy them new at playasia for less - but do these sort of things sell on eBay at all, and what sort of guide prices should I be looking at for the above titles?
                Aw nuts, I was looking for Shiki 3 recently but ended up taking it from Play-Asia. Same as with Fami, I'd more than likely be interested in NTSC-J 360 offerings

Comment

80gb US PS3 metal gear solid pack.Nevermind.

EDIT: now on the sales thread.
                  Last edited by JB@XL; 19-05-2009, 08:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
                    That box looks like Ebay 'perfect' Mike

I sold a shed load of N64 stuff this year and to be honest most of the good ones i got not too much for.

Based on my sales ?30 tops i think.
                    Even tho its the Aus only Gold Cart ?

Comment

Quick question guys.

What do Xbox 360 Guitar hero guitars go for now??

I've got the GH2 Wired one & a GH3 Wireless

I want to get shot in preperation for the new Metallica one & I'm just wondering what I'd get for them.

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

PS3 Street Fighter 4 Arcade FIght Stick. The cheaper of the 2 not the TE one.

Bought it after searching for one for aaaaaaaaages and then once I'd got it home realised that I prefered using the control pad (heretic I know).

Any ideas?

Comment

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.

I'm assuming it'd be worth not more than £10 but nevertheless, any ideas?

Comment

you're about right.

Comment

Hi guys, just wondered if some of you could help me out?

I have a totally mint in box PC Engine Turbo Express (the USA one) and 3 games.

Blazing Lasers (box/instructions are a little tatty)
                              Bonks Adventure (mint in box)
                              Bonks Revenge (mint in box)

I would want to sell the lot as a package...no splitting.

What I am after is an idea of what that lot is worth?

Any thoughts?

cheers

Russ

Comment

Hi, me again...can you tell I'm looking to have a clear-out

I was wondering if anyone could give me a valuation for the following:

Neo Geo Pocket Color - Stone Blue. Very good condition, hardly used and in original box.
                                Metal Slug 1st Mission game - basically mint in box
                                Neo Geo Pocket Linker
                                32m Neo Geo Pocket Flash cart

Looking to sell as a package, no splitting.

Many thanks for your help!

Russ

Comment

Working...
                                X