Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unboxed Ninja Cop.
    Probably fake although I don't know how to tell.

Comment

Look behind the cart connectors at the bottom. Should say Nintendo in white, maybe a date too, I forget.

Comment

looking to sell some NTSC-J 360 titles what do these go for (have put some pricing in () am I close?

DoDonPachi DaiOuJou Black Label Extra (first print) - 40
        Strike Witches - 25
        shikigami no shiro iii 25
        mushi/pink sweets (first print) 40
        deathsmiles ii - 20
        mushi futari 1.5 platinum collection 20

Comment

Anyone know the value of AC2 Black Edition and ACBrotherhood Codex Edition?

AC2 was bought second hand, its in perfect condition but I dunno what the DLC was or if there was any and if so its most likely used. Brotherhood was bought new and is unsealed but never used, however the game was sold on alone and recently bought a second hand copy.

Comment

I sold my Black Edition for ?60 but it was mint and complete with the shrink wrap still round it (sliced carefully to open the flap and get the game out), and Codex Edition(sealed) for ?50.

Comment

Hmmmm thanks for the info

I really don't have any desire to hold onto these and its currently just a waste of space. I think I'll put them up on ebay... if someone here is interested in them please PM me.

Also glad to know I'm not the only who slices open his shrink wrap carefully to just be able to remove the content.

Comment

White 3DS XL. Fully boxed, mint condition. Pre-loaded with Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Monster Hunter 3, Legend of Zelda Ages / Seasons, Pullblox, Fallblox, AeroPorter, Liberation Maiden.

Also includes official charger & charging base stand thing.

Thoughts?

Comment

I bought a similar package, but it had 27 pre-loaded games as well as OoT and 3D Land on cart for ?170 shipped.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                    I bought a similar package, but it had 27 pre-loaded games as well as OoT and 3D Land on cart for ?170 shipped.
                    Jesus where the hell did you get that from??

Comment

Righto, cheers D.

Comment

AVForums of all places. It's Ambassador too.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

AVForums of all places. It's Ambassador too.
                          Blimey.

you got a right result there...peeps on there seem to think they are still worth the new price these days.
                          Lucky to find them cheap.

Comment

Hi all

Any idea how much a second hard everdrive 64 for NTSC consoles goes for?

Apologies if it is a naughty item on here but it only mentions DS flash carts in the rules.

Thanks

Comment

It's Ambassador too.
                              How does that work? I bought Blair's one but can't seem to get the Ambassador games onto it.

Comment

They should be available to D/L from the previous purchases menu.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X