Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geoff D View Post
    Seriously? For an unboxed pad?
    Yeah them is highly sort after & teh Rarez!!!11!

Apparantly bestest pad ever released for the PS2.

I know Daryl was after one for almost forever & was willing to bay big bucks.

Neil

Comment

i sold one of my spares here, brand new and sealed for a bit of a bargain

well you have to look after each other

think that was ?50

Comment

Well colour me surprised - it's a quality pad for sure; shame I don't have a PS2 to use it on any more :/

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
          I'm toying with the idea of getting shot of my VSHG. All boxed and in perfect condition - no idea what I should be looking for. :/
          Your best bet is on ebay for 80-100

Comment

I have an N64 with the 4mb expansion thingy, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart, Excitebike and F-Zero X, all boxed in good condition (even the boxes are in a very good state) apart from dust.

All the above is boxed, and unboxed but in good nick i have Super Mario 64 and Zelda OoT and an extra pad.

Any ideas?

Comment

I bought a US N64 from eBay last year with a few more games than that and had expansion pak, rumble, memory. Games were boxed, console was unboxed but came in official laptop-style bag. Paid £15 + £15 postage.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                Your best bet is on ebay for 80-100
                Thanks. Been looking on there for pointers and they never seem to come up for sale.

Comment

I've seen a mint boxed one go for 120 on ebay, I'd love to have one sigh, I did almost but it got lost in the post

Comment

I know I'll regret it if I do sell, but I don't use it all that much at the moment anyway. I'm more of a Street Fighter fan than a fan of the genre, so it'll get limited use even with new fighters coming out. Decisions decisions. :/

I should play more SF4.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                      I've seen a mint boxed one go for 120 on ebay, I'd love to have one sigh, I did almost but it got lost in the post
                      I'd love one too...but they still command far too much money for me to be able to afford one

Neil

Comment

Game Focus in London had them for £80 a pop not so long back.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45
                          I should play more SF4.
                          nahh

Play some SSF2X on mame

Comment

You're in the Movies + Camera
                            Ninja Blade

Both are brand new and sealead, any ideas for a suitable price?

Also I'm after an offical N64 4mb Ram pack. Not boxed or anything just a Ram pack. What's a fair price to pay for one?

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                              You're in the Movies + Camera
                              Ninja Blade

Both are brand new and sealead, any ideas for a suitable price?

Also I'm after an offical N64 4mb Ram pack. Not boxed or anything just a Ram pack. What's a fair price to pay for one?

I just bought movies and camera new for ?12.99 from game.co.uk and ninja blade should be about the same new. I'd say a tenner each?

Comment

Brilliant, thanks for that SC.

Anyone have an idea on the N64 Ram Pak?

Comment

Working...
                                X