Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a bunch of old magazines, Edge issue 2 to 10 and SuperPlay issues 1 to 10. Probably have Edge issue 1 too, but will have to dig around for it. Condition is good for all.

Do these have any value or shall I just bin them?*

*Recycle obviously.

Comment

Odd one to ask. I have a original Halo Cortana statue thing, like this.

Now I remember they used to be a little rare, but theres been new cortana statues released alongside the newer games. Think this would be worth anything now?

Comment

PSONE UK PAL Hellnight by Atlus (published by Konami)?

Only one on ebay @ £29.99 and no completed listings?

Any idea or realistic value. Rocking game btw.

Comment

Originally posted by dogen View Post
          Odd one to ask. I have a original Halo Cortana statue thing, like this.

Now I remember they used to be a little rare, but theres been new cortana statues released alongside the newer games. Think this would be worth anything now?
          if mint in box you're looking at about £80-£100, but unboxed (tho I haven't seen one sell for a while) I'd say about £40-£50.

It's still probably the rarest halo figure and thus the most expensive to get.

Hope this helps <:

Comment

Can anyone recommend a price for an XRGB-2 (non plus model)? English menus, scanned and printed out english manual, VGA and 3.5mm audio cable, Euro Scart to JRGB converter cable, original and non original UK PSU??

ta
            Pete

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
              I found a bunch of old magazines, Edge issue 2 to 10 and SuperPlay issues 1 to 10. Probably have Edge issue 1 too, but will have to dig around for it. Condition is good for all.

Do these have any value or shall I just bin them?*

*Recycle obviously.

Well no answers, so assumed they were trash. Had a quick glance through them, the promise of Ridge Racer arcade in the home with the rumours of the power of forthcoming PSX...lol!

Anyway, they got binned and will no doubt end up as newspaper or kitty litter.

Comment

How much is a PAL Mega Drive 2, modded for 60Hz and Region, with RF cable and 2 controllers, boxed in very good condition, roughly worth when sold on a forum?

ALSO:
                Game Gear, good condition, unboxed, with the following games: Shinobi 2, G-Loc, Columns, Arena, Sonic, Sonic 2, Crystal Warriors. A few have boxes (like Crystal Warriors), but they lack the inserts to hold them in shape.

Cheers.
                Last edited by Sketcz; 25-01-2010, 12:13.

Comment

Whats the going rates for these pls:
                  Original PS2 Ibara with sealed phonecard, and additional booklet
                  Original PS2 Espgaluda with Bonus DVD
                  Original PS2 Dodonpachi DAI-OU-JOU with Bonus DVD

Comment

Originally posted by fizzycat View Post
                    if mint in box you're looking at about ?80-?100, but unboxed (tho I haven't seen one sell for a while) I'd say about ?40-?50.

It's still probably the rarest halo figure and thus the most expensive to get.

Hope this helps <:
                    I may just ebay it then and try make some cash. My love for Halo died with the release of Halo2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                      How much is a PAL Mega Drive 2, modded for 60Hz and Region, with RF cable and 2 controllers, boxed in very good condition, roughly worth when sold on a forum?
                      I would say approximately &#163;25. I think it really depends on whether there's someone after one, if there is then the price could be higher. You're less likely to entice buyers without any bundled games.

Comment

All SegaDirect editions:

Under defeat + poster + sticker
                        Karous + phonecard
                        Trigger Heart Exelica + poster + phonecard

All sealed. Any ideas?

Comment

Out of curiosity, how much does a good-to-mint condition Neo Geo CD console usually draw?

I'm considering taking the plunge and getting one over the next few weeks/months but eBay prices put them at &#163;150+?

Comment

These are rough guesses:

&#163;80 - Under defeat + poster + sticker
                            &#163;45 - Karous + phonecard
                            &#163;80 - Trigger Heart Exelica + poster + phonecard

Prices have been anywhere from &#163;40 - &#163;150 for these.

Was there a sticker with Under Defeat, or is that just a Play-Asia advert? I can't remember now. If it has a play-asia logo on it, it won't be worth anything.

Also do you have the normal edition of Trigger Heart, or the Limited Edition with soundtrack/art booklet? The LE would be worth closer to &#163;100.

Comment

I think you might have missed the bit at the top. These are all the SegaDirect versions (not from play-asia). They are very rare. No idea if that affects their value though.

Normal: Under Defeat
                              SegaDirect: Under Defeat + Privelige Poster + Privelige Sticker (official GRev) <<< I have this one.
                              LE: Under Defeat + OSTCD
                              SegaDirect LE: Under Defeat + OSTCD + Privelige Poster + Privelige Sticker (official GRev)

Trigger Heart
                              Karous
                              play-asia only list Under Defeat in the version I have including a refurb DC, so mine is like this one but without the refurb.
                              Last edited by charlesr; 28-01-2010, 18:18.

Comment

Ah, forgot about the sticker, I might nudge Under Defeat to &#163;90 in that case. The rest are probably about right, unless it is the LE Trigger Heart.

Didn't miss which versions they were, the Sega Direct stuff is the added posters, stickers and phone cards, but the games themselves are the same. The LE editions and posters usually make themselves available elsewhere though, and only the phone cards are truly Sega Direct exclusive. I don't think they are incredibly rare mind, they are the versions most importers went for I reckon.

I think play-asia did sell the Sega Direct version of all three of these, too.

They do go for all sorts of prices, so its hard to judge. Find the right buyer and you might get double what I'd say they are worth. I think the fact they are sealed might push the prices more than anything else.

Trigger Heart and Karous now being available on Wii/360 dropped the prices for those a fraction too I think.

These are the same versions I went for, except I have the LE versions of Under Defeat and Trigger Heart, and they aren't sealed

importaku might have a better idea, he sold these versions himself I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X