Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is appreciated mate, i never use yahoo so havent a clue, will probably go the Ebay route with those few and what doesn't sell here.

ta

Comment

I got ?120 for my sealed JPN Zelda Collection on here a few months back.

Comment

Yowzers, nice work. Guess a bit of a one off though? Mine's not sealed either.

You can have it for £100

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
          I got ?120 for my sealed JPN Zelda Collection on here a few months back.
          Hmm thats odd as mine was never sealed it just came in a huge card envelope from club N, i know mine was from the first batch they put up. Later on they started sending them out in custom fit brown boxes, wonder if they started sealing them too?

Intriuging

Comment

Is the other Jpn Zelda disc worth anything, the one that just comes in a wallet?

Forget what's on it now.

Comment

Yeah but nowhere near as valuable as the zelda collection as it was given away en masse with preorders. If it's mint it goes for ?15-20 although it depends on the current market mood as they tend to go for more when a new zelda game comes out.

Comment

How much do you reckon a PAL PlayStation 3 with a 250GB hdd is worth? It's the 40GB model.

Comment

Hello, I was thinking of selling my US GC + games as a bundle ... not sure if people will buy as a bundle but prefer a split ... anyway, I was wondering what this lot was worth as a bundle:

Hardware:-

1 x purple un-boxed GameCube
                  1 X composite cable (came with the GC)
                  1 X third party s-video cable
                  2 x official wired controller
                  2 X GC to GBA cable
                  1 x 251 memory card
                  1 x step-down transformer

Games (NTSC-U):-

(ALl in very good condition)

Animal Crossing (includes memory card 59)
                  Beach Spikers
                  Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Canadian)
                  Harvest Moon
                  The Legend of Zelda the Wind Walker + Ocarina of Time Bonus Disc (Canadian)
                  Mario Golf Toadstool Tour (Canadian)
                  Metroid Prime (Canadian)
                  P.N.03
                  Resident Evil
                  Resident Evil 4 (Canadian)
                  Resident Rvil 0
                  Star Wars Rogue Squadron III
                  Star Wars Rogue Squadron III LE Preview Disc
                  Super Maria Sunshine
                  Super Monkey Ball
                  Viewtiful Joe

Comment

How much do you guys reckon for the Resident Evil Archives book in mint condition, it seems to be going for stupid money on Amazon and I can't find one on ebay. I quoted a guy twenty quid but if I can get anywhere near those amazon prices I'll up the price

Comment

Right, might as well ask.

Jap launch 60G PS3 fully boxed in immaculate condition but comes with white DS3.

Any thoughts on price?

Comment

I paid ?230 not long ago for mine with 2 Sixaxis, 4 games and a Bluetooth headset.

Comment

That was amazingly cheap though.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Not really, losersclub sold his on here for ?175, 3 have gone recently on AV. ?170, ?190 and ?200.

Think the majority are not bothered about Japanese backwards compatibility. Certainly that way on AV anyway.

Comment

As you say AV are not the gaming hardcore that we are. They're more inclined to think that because it is JPN people will be reluctant to buy it, whereas here people want that exact model more than any other. It's quite rare to see any import items for sale there after all.

And what are you doing up so early? Oh, actually I know.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Whats the going price for 360 120GB HD and black pad from a new elite?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X