Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
    how much is a pal complete ( 8-9 /10 condition ) shinobi 3 for the megadrive worth
    I would say a moderate price. No more than about ?6 or so tops. It's not particularly rare or anything.

Comment

Anyone know how much a PAL copy of sonic wings for the PS1 is worth? I got it from CEX pretty cheap today and was thinking of selling it on.

Comment

Anyone know how much for an excellent condition boxed with manuals, white DS Lite?

Comment

And this lot?

RGB modded SFC Jr in mint condition plus games all in very good or excellent condition with RGB Scart lead:

Satin Silver PAL PS2 again mint condition, with memory cards and official Sony Component Video cable:

Platinum US Gamecube, mint condition with a 251 memory card, wavebird, official Nintendo Component Video cable and extra controller, and a couple of PAL games I never got round to selling:

Last edited by Bada Bing!; 10-05-2009, 16:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Bada Bing!
            Anyone know how much for an excellent condition boxed with manuals, white DS Lite?
            Around £70 - £75 delivered.

Not sure about the other stuff, really like the look of the SFC package though.

Comment

As new in perfect condition AUS gold cart
              Any ideas ?

Comment

That box looks like Ebay 'perfect' Mike

I sold a shed load of N64 stuff this year and to be honest most of the good ones i got not too much for.

Based on my sales ?30 tops i think.

Comment

Bada Bing, i got ?100 i think on Ebay for my SNES Jnr, and it wasn't rgb.

The PS2 ?40-?50 (console only) and the GC ?20 (console only). GC's don't go for **** these days

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
                    Bada Bing, i got ?100 i think on Ebay for my SNES Jnr, and it wasn't rgb.

The PS2 ?40-?50 (console only) and the GC ?20 (console only). GC's don't go for **** these days
                    Cool, I was thinking the same for the SFC console but want to sell it all together. Maybe ?250 for the lot?

The PS2 maybe ?120 all together then.

And again around ?120 all in for the Gamecube?

Comment

Does anyone know how much a good conditioned sonic 10th aniversary pack sells for?

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                        Does anyone know how much a good conditioned sonic 10th aniversary pack sells for?

last one i saw was about 10-35 (the dc one yeah), it really depends where you sell it, i have seen one go on the bay for £5 one for £35
                        Last edited by ETC; 13-05-2009, 12:50.

Comment

Japanese Sonic Adv 2 for the Dreamcast pack? £5.

Comment

Yeah. It's the Japanese pack that celebrated Sonic being around for ten years. This one:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry Malc in my experience goes for about a tenner. Seems to have been mass produced.

I'm seriously tempted by Losersclubs PS3 as all I play nowadays is shooters, so may sell my PS2's.

Any ideas? 1 boxed Sakura, complete, 1 GT Racing pack, ceramic white. Both have Matrix Infinity.

Ta.

Comment

Any ideas on this? There's only 300 in the world so I've never seen one sold. I don't really want to sell this but I have so little money right now, I've little choice

Comment

Working...
                                X