Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is EPIC.

edit: Oh and I have no idea of the value, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
      Any ideas on this? There's only 300 in the world so I've never seen one sold. I don't really want to sell this but I have so little money right now, I've little choice
      What a set! How did you come by that mate?

I wouldn't let it go for less that £100.

But limited edition Zelda in A+ condition, god knows the value. 100, 200, 300??? Great find though and such a shame you are selling!

I'd give you a £100 for it, no questions! But I guess you are aiming for more than that.

Comment

Lol, yeah, a bit, but I'm really not sure what to ask for. It must be more than £100 because a GBA and Zelda would be worth a fair chunk of that alone, and this is raaaare.

I'll regret it once it's gone

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey
          Any ideas? 1 boxed Sakura, complete, 1 GT Racing pack, ceramic white. Both have Matrix Infinity.
          No idea on the Sakura I'm afraid, but I paid £100 for a boxed chipped GT Racing pack system missing its white stand a couple of years ago. I'd say they're probably worth £70 or £80 even now. The Sakura will doubtless be worth more.

Comment

I'll regret it once it's gone

QFT!!!

I guess Ebay is your best bet. Put it out with a ?250 reserve, and see if you get any takers.

I would honestly be one of the people watching that sale, I really need a decent GBA SP to complete my handheld collection.

I've seen Ltd Edition GBA SP's go for about ?45 if mint, so for this item it really is a hard one to value.

Such a great collectors item, I think you have a good chance of success.

But you *will* miss it.

Comment

Thanks mate, James' PS3 has gone so i'll be holding on to them i think for the mo.

(@Randicoot.)

Comment

Any ideas on this? There's only 300 in the world so I've never seen one sold. I don't really want to sell this but I have so little money right now, I've little choice

A friend had one in a prize, and sold his for ?300 or so

Comment

Beautiful set! It's just a shame the GBA SP is front-lit

Comment

How much is a Gamecube Max Drive Pro worth these days? (Memory card and Boot disks)

Comment

Smack it on ebay with a starting bid of ?250 with a buy it now for ?395

Havn't you got anything else you could sell and save that till the very last,

Comment

That's a lot of bucks for a gamecube max drive pro...

Comment

lol he sneaked that gamecube in as I was replying , cheeky bugger !

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                            Smack it on ebay with a starting bid of ?250 with a buy it now for ?395

Havn't you got anything else you could sell and save that till the very last,
                            If you really have to sell, then I think this is the right advice.

But 250 notes can be earned begged or borrowed.

Will you ever get the chance to own this item again? It's a beauty!

Comment

Lol, yeah, I know. Once it's gone it's never coming back. I owe far too much on a credit card though, and currently earn less than I pay in rent. It's pretty tight

Comment

The way my friend looked at it was, its just a hat , t shirt, and a copy of zelda with an SP. (all that he'll never use because it'll ruin the value somehow) I know its collectable, but £300 he was better off with, rather than letting this sit on his shelf forever. Maybe try a £350 buy it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X