Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£30 (might get more on ebay to be honest, someone sold a bstar for £30 on arcadeotaku.com recently)
    £35-40
    £30
    £10

Comment

muchas gracias my friend...

Comment

looking to sell this but i have absolutely no idea of its value

help a mucker oot, dont really even know how to describe it - so have some pictures

Comment

I used to have one of them, it's got the heavy metal base hasn't it.

Don't think they're worth much matey, probably a tenner plus postage.

Comment

yeah, I'd say about that.

Comment

Price check please......

Japanese Gamecube (Spice/orange) boxed with all original bits, matching Gameboy Player (NTSC disk) and Saurian Scart cable.

Comment

JPN GameCube I'd say <&#163;25, Saurian Scart cable &#163;25+. Not sure about the GB Player.

Comment

Not too bad I suppose. I'd prefer the bundle the Cube and GBA player together as I've already got a PAL GB Player sitting around doing nothing!

Comment

Now I think about, a forum member was trying to sell one on here. He asked for &#163;15 originally and eventually dropped the price to &#163;10 - can't remember if he sold it.

Comment

How much does a PAL Wii Fit go for? All new, not used, but the game case and manual are German. The game still plays in English, or whatever EU Language you so desire....

Comment

How much for my PS2 Saturn pad? It's unboxed but in excellent condition

Comment

If you ask J0e you might get &#163;75.

Comment

What a would a recalled US version of Little Big Planet be worth? Anything more than usual? Couldn't see any listed on UK ebay.

Comment

About 11 pound, by paypal gift i think

(coincidentally, i have 11 pounds in my paypal )

((Not sure actually mate, but i'm after a US version))

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post
                                How much does a PAL Wii Fit go for? All new, not used, but the game case and manual are German. The game still plays in English, or whatever EU Language you so desire....
                                Are they still hard to get here?

50 quid maybe?

Maybe print a UK case to up the value? Who reads manuals anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X