Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kern i've had a good look around various websites and spoken to the GB enthusiasts and they reckon its only worth £15 posted on a good day

i really dont know, peer pressure forced me to do it

Comment

i really dont know, peer pressure forced me to do it

man, screw £15 posted, I might as well keep it, thanks anyway though. I wonder what actually *is* rare when it comes to GB stuff?

I mean I know a boxed minty gb isn't going to be omg uber rare or anything, but I'd think more than that. woah

edit: LOL - only just saw borts post

excuse me I've had a little too much christmas spirit
      Last edited by kernow; 28-12-2008, 00:18.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post

man, screw ?15 posted, I might as well keep it, thanks anyway though. I wonder what actually *is* rare when it comes to GB stuff?

I mean I know a boxed minty gb isn't going to be omg uber rare or anything, but I'd think more than that. woah
        i bet its probably worth more than you think, the pictures make it look lovely

people/collectors generally clamber over folk to get to lovely boxed minty items, the main man Bort seems very keen and i reckon he might know a thing or two about this with the tell him its only worth ?15 posted

Sorry Bort kern got to me and i spilled

Comment

hmmmhnnh

Comment

Now you just need to tell Kernow that the GB is only worth 15? Buster.
            More like inbetween 60-80

Comment

Kern, i have the exact same set as you. I bought mine new personally in Florida way back when (89?). I seem to remember it being either 90 quid or 90 dollars. Was definitely 90 something.

Be nice to get that back eh?

Comment

I love hate it when a plan comes together back fires.

Comment

I love hate it when a plan comes together back fires.
                  lol while you're on Bort how much £££ for a bare atomiswave moby with bare FOTNS, Knights of the Valour and Demolish Fish,also got 4 pgm carts in shocks, Demon Front,Spectral Generation,DDP2,Knights of The Valour Seven Spirits ???

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                    lol while you're on Bort how much ??? for a bare atomiswave moby with bare FOTNS, Knights of the Valour and Demolish Fish,also got 4 pgm carts in shocks, Demon Front,Spectral Generation,DDP2,Knights of The Valour Seven Spirits ???

DDP2 - 60-70?
                    Demon front - 30 odd?
                    Spectral Vs Generation - 30?
                    KotV:SS - 25?

Atomiswise - Not sure on a bare mobo, 70-80??
                    HnK:FotNS - think the price has dropped quite a bit recently, I think around 120? is right for a loose cart.
                    Demolish fist - 20?
                    KotV - 15-20?

If you were looking to get rid of a pgm mobo I'd take DDP2 with it.

Comment

If you were looking to get rid of a pgm mobo I'd take DDP2 with it.
                      Cheers fella , you could have done but not mentioning any names in this thread, a member on here has my mobo and won't give it back !!! ( you know who you are !!!! ).

Cheers anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
                        Kern, i have the exact same set as you. I bought mine new personally in Florida way back when (89?). I seem to remember it being either 90 quid or 90 dollars. Was definitely 90 something.

Be nice to get that back eh?
                        Too right, now who wants to buy it

Comment

Got a mint Pokemon Centre Pikachu DS Lite here. Wossit werf?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
                            Got a mint Pokemon Centre Pikachu DS Lite here. Wossit werf?
                            200 knickers unless you want to play the currency then 400$.

Comment

How much is a new model backlit GBA SP worth these days? It's boxec complete and in excellent condition.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
                              Last edited by ryodi; 30-12-2008, 22:43.

Comment

how much for these MVS carts(one for Kern to answer)

Blazing Star english label 8/10
                                motw jap label 9/10
                                Waku Wuku 7 jap label 8/10
                                Art of Fight 2 jap label 6/10 quite a rough looking cart(smokey looking,label torn)

all original carts(no boots)

Comment

Working...
                                X