Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
    Well i saw the appreciate dvds for the collection going for ?100
    Thanks for that might be worth a shot then.

The main reason I got the collection originally was the super plays.

I already had all the games but just the Super Plays alone made it worth picking up since you were getting the 7 for ?300 & the Super Plays individually seemed to be around ?70 each at the time so worth it just for them let alone the artbooks & getting all the games.

Sold my original titles & made it all back but now the OST's just sit there & I honestly know I'll never use them so if I can get a bit for them then I might.

Neil

Comment

Can anyone give me an idea on my laptop as im upgrading it very soon its a i5 asus (sandy bridge), 8gb ram, intel hd300 graphics , 320gb hdd, 15.6", DVDRW with Win 7 premium in good nick but no box, pretty much a new battery as I have only plugged it in last 3-6 months. Any ideas?

Comment

?260ish? do you know the model number?

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
          ?260ish? do you know the model number?
          I do it's an X53E but I slapped 8GB of Corsair in it myself as I think it came with 3 or 4 originally

Comment

Maybe a bit less than I thought after seeing this?

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
              Maybe a bit less than I thought after seeing this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASUS-X53E-...-/331450987462

So about ?160ish then, cheers

Comment

I have a boxed xbox 360 slim 250GB (the black glossy one). It is in very good condition and is NTSC-J region (I bought it in Japan). However, it comes with a white wireless pad, not a black on. Does anyone know what these currently fetch? Many thanks!

Comment

I also have an official Sega Dreamcast VGA convertor. I think these are fairly hard to come by, based on the fact I can't find any on ebay.

I was thinking of bundling it with a boxed Japanese dreamcast, but obviously that's going to push things up with postage.

So, what would the convertor be worth on its own?

Thanks. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Tibbs View Post
                    I also have an official Sega Dreamcast VGA convertor. I think these are fairly hard to come by, based on the fact I can't find any on ebay.

I was thinking of bundling it with a boxed Japanese dreamcast, but obviously that's going to push things up with postage.

So, what would the convertor be worth on its own?

Thanks. :-)
                    Is it the offical vga box?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                      Is it the offical vga box?
                      Yep. Sega stamped on it and everything.

Comment

Yep. Sega stamped on it and everything.
                        If unboxed, 60-70?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                          If unboxed, 60-70?
                          Thanks matey. Will consider whether to bundle it with a DC or sell separately. It's not been used for about 3 years.

Comment

Thanks matey. Will consider whether to bundle it with a DC or sell separately. It's not been used for about 3 years.
                            Is it unboxed? I have seen boxed ones sell for upto ?100.

Comment

Yeah it's unboxed. If I sell it, it'll be on here rather than ebay though, so I'll price it to go. Just can't be bothered with any potential hassle.

Comment

Any clue on this one chaps? Assuming it was an everdrive forerunner?

Last edited by Colin; 13-02-2015, 19:46. Reason: Correcting spelling!

Comment

Working...
                                X