Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What shop is that ? and how much are they ? wouldnt mind picking one up myself

Comment

Yes tell us all where it's at so we can go there and snap em all up before you go back

Comment

It's in Wakefield. I can't remember the name of the shop but it's a discount toy shop that's on the same road as Games Workshop. The games are behind the counter and are ?10 each.

Comment

Not a bad price at all as long as the boxes still have their shape.

See if you can get em for ?8 each if you take 5 off their hands and then take orders off the forum for them.

Put me down for one definately

List so far: Margoos, Mad Gear, thebuddahman

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladron
            It's in Wakefield. I can't remember the name of the shop but it's a discount toy shop that's on the same road as Games Workshop. The games are behind the counter and are ?10 each.
            I think i know which one you mean, if i get time this week ill call in and see how many they got and if they have any other games as well
            Last edited by Margoos; 20-11-2005, 13:52.

Comment

I should mention that they are silver boxed Player's Choice releases.

Comment

Comment

May aswell lock this thread then!

Comment

Factory sealed Gradius V options DVD. Is it worth anything? and is it worth watching?

Comment

how much is the pal version of contra advance: the alien wars ex for the gba worth. i haven't seen it much about and i found it today second hand in game for a reasonable price of ?15.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X
                        how much is the pal version of contra advance: the alien wars ex for the gba worth. i haven't seen it much about and i found it today second hand in game for a reasonable price of ?15.
                        ?15 aint too bad (from game) depending on condition, worth about ?8>10 tops. Its a great game though.

Comment

its in as new condition. bit dissapointed with it myself, no second weapon option, super bombs and worse midi music. oh well.

Comment

Many people feel the same as yourself, i love it, then again i never played the snes game.

Comment

Just wondering how much a PAL copy of Bangai-O on DC is worth.

Comment

Bangai-o: ?5 to ?10 depending on condition

Comment

Working...
                                X