Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Probably like, ?3 - ?4.
    But it says Ultra on the cable....!

Cheers man,

Comment

Tough one this I rember it costing me about ?300 on release but I know its goldust to get and the ltd game is still sealed as is the extras any ideas

Comment

?150 - ?180, price decreased when they released a similar version in the West. I'm assuming the JPN version is more desirable there, if not then ?130 - ?150.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
          ?150 - ?180, price decreased when they released a similar version in the West. I'm assuming the JPN version is more desirable there, if not then ?130 - ?150.
          It's the tiny number that makes the difference apparently it was only a run of 77,777 bloody square releasing it over here but without the number swines still ?180 is not bad seems about right was offered around that from local importers so cheers

Comment

Official Nintendo Wii component cable.

Fully boxed & minty.

Comment

Probably a tenner + post for being mint.

Got mine for a tenner off eBay posted, but the box was a bit battered. Not that I want the box, but still.

Still no Wii.

Comment

How much do you lot think I should expect for the following? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3006550183...9#ht_527wt_884

Comment

I'd say at least ?150.

Comment

I may end the auction. I should of set a reserve.

Comment

Yeah, that was just a loose figure but even then I'd say it's low.

?15 each for the JP titles and a tenner for the top 3 and bottom 3 titles. I know individually those sell for more.

Comment

10th Anniversary Virtua Fighter PS2 Limited Edition - ebay link this is the same as what I have but I'm not the person selling on there. I've searched for completed auctions but nothing came up.

I've also got an original xbox, chipped and fully working. Would like to know the value on both of those as I dont have a clue.
                        Last edited by Adrock; 29-01-2012, 19:33.

Comment

Chipped fulling working Xbox would be around ?35 I imagine.

No idea on that PS2 title, but I'd buy it if I weren't poor. Very nice.

Comment

I've got one of those Virtua Fighter discs too. It was a pre-order bonus for VF4 Evo on PS2 if memory serves.

Comment

I've got a sealed copy of Tales of Vesperia on 360 and an unsealed mint copy of Magna Carta 2 also on 360. Anyone know what I should be asking for those please?

Comment

Tales of Vesperia Sealed ?100+ on eBay I imagine. Magna Carta 2 about ?10.

Comment

Working...
                                X